Stadium more than half empty at 84 minutes

This doesn't happen in England. There is no mad rush to get out grounds are still full at the end. This isn't a rangers thing it's a Scottish thing every spfl ground is the same. It's our mentality.

yes it does

Sometimes you need to leave early, we have left early on rare occasions to catch a ferry or attend a function, but 99% of the time leave after the final whistle, the issue is the fans that constantly leave early week in week out no matter the score line

Sometimes you need to leave early, we have left early on rare occasions to catch a ferry or attend a function, but 99% of the time leave after the final whistle, the issue is the fans that constantly leave early week in week out no matter the score line
Bang on littleGer there's always gonna be excuses made the temptation to get away early on the subway or m8 is too much for some.

we were 2-0 up in a boring shite match last night.

If I had made it, I would have left quite happy on 80 and got home 2 1/2 hours later rather than sitting in traffic outside Ibrox for an hour and getting home 3 1/2 hours later.

Do you think the players looked round and went “god sake look at him leaving on 80, were downing tools”
Yes.

This doesn't happen in England. There is no mad rush to get out grounds are still full at the end. This isn't a rangers thing it's a Scottish thing every spfl ground is the same. It's our mentality.

I'v been going 50 years.

It's always been half empty at 80 minutes.

Under Greig it was half empty at kick off.

Think of the crushing that would cause, it would cause injuries, if the club went down that road to keep a % of fans happy then they should go full hog and install a face recognition system costing mega bucks instead of a new centre forward, I’m sure it would keep a few moaners happy.

I stay the 90 mins 99% of games and have even been known to stay for injury time But if anyone wants to leave early and goes straight out and not stand blocking others views I don’t have a problem as it’s their loss

It's not just their loss though is it? The team clearly suffer.

Back