Stadium tours

falkirkbear

Are the stadium tours running at the moment?

I've got relatives over from Australia who want to do the tour, was looking at taking them this Friday but there's no option to book online, I remember reading on here that they'd stopped due to the work being carried out in the stadium, is this still the case?

Are the stadium tours running at the moment?

I've got relatives over from Australia who want to do the tour, was looking at taking them this Friday but there's no option to book online, I remember reading on here that they'd stopped due to the work being carried out in the stadium, is this still the case?
I called today to ask, all I got was a blunt reply saying it's not known when they will start, maybe July maybe August.

Could've booked it with the founders trail. A brilliant day and a must for all fans.

But is sold out till Aug. I guess your family won't be here then?
Sometimes they get cancellations, so maybe worth emailing them or even asking if they could pay and just do the Stadium tour part?

https://www.thefounderstrail.co.uk

Cheers mate, they're here for a wedding this weekend, this Friday is the only day we have free, might just book argyle house and chance it at reception for a wee look!

There’s work going on all over the place right now. That’s probably why they are off for now

Funnily enough I just got a leaflet through today for this along with my ticket.

I phoned them yesterday, they said there were none available at the moment due to H&S issues with the work going on around the stadium, we had booked Argyle House for lunch too so chanced our arm at reception anyway, we turned up at 12:15 and they said there was one available at 12:30, the girl on reception even phoned the restaurant to put our reservation back by an hour.

The main stand is getting lots of work done inside, fresh paint, new carpets etc, the carpets in the Blue room and trophy room still had the fresh new carpet smell, really glad we went through now.

Back