Stadium Upgrades

LM1872

Official Ticketer
Sorry if this is a thread.

my mates just been up at the stadium and sent some photos, of the new signs and old dressing room tiles ripped out etc but don’t know how to post photos on here?
Can anyone advise?

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a thread.

my mates just been up at the stadium and sent some photos, of the new signs and old dressing room tiles ripped out etc but don’t know how to post photos on here?
Can anyone advise?
use postimages

Banners etc will only look good when they sort out the bogging cladding/concrete discolouration.

Should have been done as a priority and instantly brings the stadium back to life
The banners just look terrible against the red brick work, it doesn't go at all and whoever is giving it the ok has zero taste.

I understand the clubs point of view trying to add these banners but they could have cleaned the concrete first. They will no doubt just make a mess of the new banners if done afterwards... ah well.

Toilet tiles? We could have a raffle regarding what player pissed against them. Sack the advertising team for missing such an opportunity. LOL :))

as others have said the banners are decent but they look horrible against the mingin concrete and brick work. seen on twitter as well apparently their is ighting rigs going in behind the banners?

Banners etc will only look good when they sort out the bogging cladding/concrete discolouration.

Should have been done as a priority and instantly brings the stadium back to life
I don't see them doing anything with the cladding or the concrete ad the banners are directly underneath them, any stone washing will ruin the banners

I don't see them doing anything with the cladding or the concrete ad the banners are directly underneath them, any stone washing will ruin the banners

There was a guy with a cherry picker and a Kercher up at that exact bit last week . Why didn’t he do the greyed concrete ?

James Bisgrove said in the crest interview yesterday the stadium would be ‘immaculate’ for supporters returning. I thought by that we would be getting the concerete cleaned, but I doubt they will do that now with banners underneath. The cost of that can’t be huge, it really should be a priority, unless there is a plan to overclad in the next couple of years.

Agreed . Is it not just as cheap and better to Kercher the grey concrete rather than covering it with a terrible banner ? Smacks of tacky cheapness . Horrible .

Stadium "upgrades" my arse. Who the hell at Rangers thinks of this?

If this sticking plaster rubbish was happening at the Piggery we would be rightly mocking them for it.

How many times does it have to be said? Just power wash the place for fuck sake!!!

Stadium "upgrades" my arse. Who the hell at Rangers thinks of this?

If this sticking plaster rubbish was happening at the Piggery we would be rightly mocking them for it.

How many times does it have to be said? Just power wash the place for fuck sake!!!
It’s almost like they don’t give a shit what we say as long as we pay them our money

I'm all for making the stadiums look better, but I think we all know there has no be a long term solution to remedy the current state of three of the four stands. In other words, we need to start winning leagues and getting into the CL, as a few years of that money would allow us to do something similar to Liverpool.

Replacing the old banners with new, no big deal.

iyV2PaJ.png

Comparing the concrete above and below, it looks like it’s been cleaned, still looks dirty but I wonder if that’s as clean as it can be.

In that case then there must have been Tims half-assing the job. It wouldn't be like them, right enough.

Sand blasting or paint, whatever is the best solution. A few protestant shoulders to the wheel should address the eyesore on our home.

Back