Stand side linesman last night

MCN

Can anyone who still has last nights game recorded look and verify if I’m seeing this correct. Around 9:30 mins in , we play a ball up the right wing , a Livvy defender heads it out for a corner and the linesman runs up and signals for a bye kick ? It’s as clear as day that it’s a corner but for some reason he points over to the goal. Surely he’s not that incompetent !!!

Can anyone who still has last nights game recorded look and verify if I’m seeing this correct. Around 9:30 mins in , we play a ball up the right wing , a Livvy defender heads it out for a corner and the linesman runs up and signals for a bye kick ? It’s as clear as day that it’s a corner but for some reason he points over to the goal. Surely he’s not that incompetent !!!
I'm going with Roman Catholic.

I commented on that during the game and you can see it clear as day again on RTV Away Days from a different angle. Bizarre.

You see the same in the Away Days RTV video. Scandalous decision

Yip. Spotted that. Turned to my kids and said....what chance have you got.....

I commented on that during the game and you can see it clear as day again on RTV Away Days from a different angle. Bizarre.
Just watched away days and when Morelos is brought down by the goalkeeper the linesman just stands there and says nothing Beaton doesn’t even bother to go over and ask him what he had just seen

Just watched away days and when Morelos is brought down by the goalkeeper the linesman just stands there and says nothing Beaton doesn’t even bother to go over and ask him what he had just seen
And yet they all strut around with their big FIFA badge on their chest acting the big ‘I Am’. Can’t even get the basics right. Just makes you wonder how they get to where they are.

Connor's just another pal of Clancy and Robertson!

Stevie G raging because he now KNOWS these guys shouldn't be in football.

Again - spot the difference with Euro refs!

That's why Celtic are shown up in Europe without their twelfth man!
Incompetence or cheating ? Take your pick.

I spotted that too

Frankie Bhoy Con'nor...... well worth watching this one.... probably a Knights of St Columbus promotion within the SFA.

Comment from VideoCelts when Connor gave a decision against them:

Think he's just incompetent as he used to run a Celtic bus from our home town and went to the same R.C schools. Shotts and went to the same...

I’m wondering if this is why Gerrard calls the ALL out, not just Beaton. I thought at the time he was alluding to something. I remember hearing the club had dossiers on all the refs characteristics, how strict they were, performance stats, etc. I wonder if he’s clocked the stats of Connor with regards to our win % when he’s on the line!! Interesting

Frank Connor. His name rings a bell. I feel as if we have had previous issues with this c-nt. It will have been him that also advised cheating Beaton that Alfie took a dive.

I remember watching it wondering, WTF.

Davis looked sheepish going to take it, wondering why the clown has signalled for something else.

Interesting that Beaton over-ruled him anyway. Much as I couldn't believe how bad Beaton was at all last night, what chance has he got with the penalty if the Asst Ref can't see as simple a decision as that corner. There are only two explanations for Mr Connor...he lost concentration and incorrectly flagged...or he is just a downright cheat. either way he shouldn't be participating at that level.

He won’t need to they’re mic’d up.
It's about time those referee - assistant conversations were released into the public domain through the TV broadcast along with them being required to explain these contentious decisions. There are too many occasions where it's just total incompetence or cheating.

Back