Stand with Lenny

Hoad oan! They were having demos against him and screaming for his blood! :p

Ad9n9uY.jpg
Lenny is unable to stand with you.

Did they not break into the training ground to put one up there as well? Infact, i think Neil and the coaching staff all went over to argue with them about it,
And all the "Lennon Out" graffiti all over Glasgow was them as let's face it if it was Rangers fans we would have been writing "Lennon must Stay"

He deserve. Every little. Bit off this and any one feels sorry for. Him has to remember. The day walk in. Pedo dome as player and manger and things. He done and said. I seen few rangers fans players. Saying it’s sad me personally. Am loving. It. Seeing him in that state. 55. Killed. Him and. Them .

There are gymnastics, a'la Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci and there are 'shettleston' mental gymnastics.

Only one set of gymnastics are Olympian plus, and it ain't the two ladies in question.

There really, truly are no words left to describe these fcukwits and their mindset.

That is some hypocrisy there.

Gave him dogs abuse at the Stadium and Online for months with big red lines across his face. Now they want to Mollycoddle him again.

A few guilty consciences eh - After all it was them who turned on him.

will take them ages to swap that message out for the wee No Lenny pics they've had for profile pics since September

He can hardly even stand on his own two feet on a nightly basis.
He’s just a piss stained old tramp. I am glad 55 is having such an effect on the ‘ family ‘.

This banner was put up only in February. Those claiming to stand with him now are the same c*nts who drove him to bevvy!

12287055.png
In truth the people that drove him to the bevvy were Mcgregor, Tavernier, Barisic, Goldson, Helander, Jack, Davis, Aribo, Kamara, Kent, Morelos, Arfield, Balogun, Roofe, Itten etc aided by Gerrard, Mcallister, Beale and.......... Jimmy Bell.
Hang your heads in shame all of you.

Definitely the scum fans fault disgraceful way they have treated lennon worst fans in the world for sure

He deserve. Every little. Bit off this and any one feels sorry for. Him has to remember. The day walk in. Pedo dome as player and manger and things. He done and said. I seen few rangers fans players. Saying it’s sad me personally. Am loving. It. Seeing him in that state. 55. Killed. Him and. Them .
Exactly mate. Well said.

Heavy Periods

Last edited:
Anyone with a beer belly like Lennon's knows exactly what is going to happen if they drink 15 pints.

%^*& sake. There'd be candlelit vigils and prayers galore for me if there were cameras about when I was out on the pish in my youth.

Different being I'm a good lady's front bottom when I'm drunk and sober instead of being a total arsehole 24/7 like poor Neil.

To be fair I'm probably a better football manger too though

I dont get this heartbreaking pish, he was plastered, thats it, far too many folk read in to stuff way too much.

Its like the threads on here "hes no looking well, hope hes ok" for big eck etc
The guy is a scumbag of the highest order, poor we victim fcuk him and his rancid ex club

Back