Votes: 67 33.5%
  • Rangers win

Votes: 128 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers will win.

Riding high full of confidence you know the setup and we will create chances.

If Standard Liege have real pace middle to front they may change that.

I just hope their youth in the middle does not out run us.

But defensively they can be got at by the way we play and press without possession.

Up from for them I can't really see them causing any problems. I hope Kamara covers Tav when he goes forward as most of their goals do come from the wings.

More confident on the other side with Borna and Big Fill.

I lived in Belgium for a year and covered alot of their matches when I was doing data analysis work.

2 or 3 nil to the teds. Tbh I know absolutely nothing about Liege but I'm just glad that they're Standard Liege and not Special Edition Liege

If we score first, we'll win convincingly. My biggest fear is that we'll put in a flat performance after cuffing the Peasants at the Piggery.

I expect, and trust the lads to do the business. Be tougher than alot of posters seem to be suggesting. Gers 3-1. Lets do it bears

Can see us losing or getting a 1-1 draw. I'm not as bothered about Europa results this reason now that we have made the group stages. Would still love us to progress for the extra cash and attention it brings but if we don't I won't exactly be livid.

1-0 to the famous.

Kent with the goal.

We had a nice easy kick about amongst ourselves at the weekend to ease us into this big game, so bring it on.

I think we'll win it but it'll be very, very tight. Perhaps just a 1 - 0 will for the Gers. Goldson keeping up the scoring run. :))

I’m sure I read they unbeaten at home in Europe since 2013 so it won’t be easy, still I wouldn’t be surprised if we do it but a draw wouldn’t be a bad result .

My only experience of Belgium was a cracking December stay in Bruges a couple of years ago. Lovely place.

Liege 0 - 3 Rangers
Kent, Alfie, Hagi

I think we are pretty reserved as fans on our chances against European opposition, justifiably and rightly so. However riding high on confidence and morale, I'm ditching that and going for a resounding 0-3 Rangers.

Absolutely no idea given that I have never watched Standard Liège - ever.
Hopefully we can get a result though!

Reactions: GF7
Have to say, I know nothing about them to make any form of reasonable assumption. So naturally a Rangers win :))

Know nothing about liege other than they haven't lost a European game at home in six years or so apparently, so went for the draw 1-1 Alfredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back