Standard player from Thursday tests positive for covid

You heard wrong. There’s no way it’s 80% wrong. How does your colleague know she has it if it was negative?
She ended up going to the doctor, he said it was covid as she had most of the symptoms, she said she’d been tested and it came back negative, he said the tests aren’t accurate. Last I heard they were between 40-80% false positives/negatives.

She ended up going to the doctor, he said it was covid as she had most of the symptoms, she said she’d been tested and it came back negative, he said the tests aren’t accurate. Last I heard they were between 40-80% false positives/negatives.

gps get it wrong too

Mate the tests aren’t accurate, the PCR test wasn’t established for this and the guy who invented it said it can’t be relied on to test for covid.
as an aside where have the 95% of usual flu and pneumonia cases gone in 2020?
Not suggesting they aren’t/are - just I wouldn’t bank on a gp being right either

Not suggesting they aren’t/are - just I wouldn’t bank on a gp being right either
They have to work on symptoms, it’s pretty non ambiguous, in the medical profession the sayin is “if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck” anyway it is what it is she spent 8 months hiding from it and got it lol

There was probably a bigger risk just being in Belgium where a full lockdown is being actively considered in many areas. The risk from contaminated surfaces in hotel, bus, changing room, etc is probably far higher than actually presented during the game

Because that's how it works....
There is a risk to all the players who were in close proximity.... Heat maps would be defining if we needed to do anything.
Our testing should be increased imo
Pishing myself at this! :))

100,000 active cases compared to 17,000 in Glasgow. No one can convince me it was right for that game to go ahead.
There was a report in yesterdays Washington post looking at in Belgium with a focus on Liege. It stated the following: " The situation is catastrophic referencing an intensive care doctor at a local hospital, He went on to say " Liege is now probably the most affected region on the world "

Uefa have to re examine criteria for these games as a matter of urgency.

You can imagine that mob spunking themselves hoping one of ours tests
They are already..on keryfail St...wanting to know who does the tests and can they be checked and verified---100% certain we are hiding our results, so wanting an investigation into it !!!!

Back