Standing in a wall at free Kick - what goes through your head ?

DJ Blue

EcFnjsIWAAUp-M8

Rino - C'mon

Negri - I'm going to get smacked by the ball.

Gazza - ??????

Rattles ma knackers, speak with high pitched voice for ever more.
Happened to me with a mould master in my teens, voice never broke till i was in my mid twenty's. :eek:

Re Murdo McLeod, super Ally was standing where he was and said to him your taller than me so swap places with me as they will try and curl it round. When McLeod came round he said "That's the last time I'll swap places with him in a wall". Of course Ally knew it was likely to happen.

Against Celtic - I will do any single thing possible to keep the ball out the net I don't give a single fck if I leave this pitch with no testicles.

Against anyone else - hope the ball doesn't go anywhere near me.

My grid was a magnet to the baw when stuck in the wall no matter if I changed places lol...Had a broken nose from it and numerous bloody noses

Once had a ref say to me "Don't rub them son, count them". Ouch!
Never moved when in a wall, seen too many jump & the ball go below then.

Used to play indoor at work ( should have been working) football when younger a guy I knew could break a wooden pallet with his shot guess who never stood in front of him having a shot

My first thought would be "why do we have a wall"

Get out the way give the keeper a better view.

You maybe need one from 20 yards but when the free kick is a decent distance out I don't get it.

imagine Davie Cooper's bullet free kick against the sheep at hampden roasting your heehaws into orbit, doesnae bear thinking about :))

You just live in fear your balls are getting blootered. Every single time.

And if you say you don't think that you're a liar.

*obviously Gazza is exempt.

I was always feart it would smack me in the face, rather than my bass, but that was in the days of mouldmaster. If it did, you had concussion for a week

Back