Start Defoe vs Kilmarnock?

Start Defoe vs Kilmarnock?

• Yes

Votes: 93 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 356 79.3%

• Total voters
A no from me. Had a good game today and he will be handy for games at Ibrox like that but for Killie away we need to go with either Morelos (who has previous for damaging Killie) or Roofe. I wouldn't be surprised to see Morelos start on Thurs and Roofe on Sun. Great we have these options now! Including big Itten.

Rugby Park isn't the game for Defoe.

Morelos will start on Thursday & Sunday.

Morelos would be the last of the 4 I'd pick just now. Domestically, he wasnt great last season either and his incredible European performances masked that somewhat. Christ Defoe outscored him domestically last season.

He'll score 5 on Sunday.

Morelos for me, think Stevie has played a blinder today(although before the game I was bit worried, but what do I know!) as he always looks more pumped when he's got something to prove

Wouldn’t risk Roofe on the pitch. Would play Alfie or Itten with Defoe coming off the bench if we need a goal in the second half.

Not for me. The gaffer done well today bringing JD in Burbank against Kilmarnock away I would say Morelos or roofe. Morelos for holding up ans bossing, I know he's not been productive but gives defenders something to think about. How good is it to have those 4 to choose from though, fantastic!!

We’ve barely won at rugby park with Morelos as a lone striker.....

The Killie game is where the manager has to get these big decisions right

For what it’s worth, Defoes link up play today was as good as anything Alfredo has produced this season

Reactions: TQ3
This is one for Morelos or Itten

Physicality, Holding the ball up, linking in our wide players and midfielders.

The good thing is we have options.

Roofe returning from an injury lay off? Seriously doubt he will start on their surface.

Morelos

Kent Arfield Aribo

Kamara Davis

Barisic Helander Goldson Tav

Greegs

Strongest team has got to start with Morelos leading the line. The pitch is obviously a worry so could maybe see Jones flung in on the right hand side before Aribo or Roofe. Apart from that it’s business as usual.

Back