Starting 11 tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fod
Polster Edmundson Helander Barasic
Docherty King Kamara
Ojo Stewart Jones​

With a strong bench of Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Morelos and Defoe just in case.

I think we need to maintain a little bit of continuity in the side, at least until we're comfortable in the game:

...................Foderingham................
Tavernier...Katic...Helander...Barisic
......Docherty...Kamara...Halliday....
.........Stewart...Defoe...Jones........

Some game time for Edmundson, King and Barker if all going well after half time.

Wes
Polster edmundson helandsr borna
Halliday docherty kamara
Stewart Defoe jones

Foderingham

Polster
Edmundson
Helander
Barasic

Docherty
King
Halliday

Stewart
Jones

Defoe

Fod
Polster
Edmundson
Helander
Halliday
Docherty
Kamara
Jack
Barker
Defoe
Stewart

King for jack half time
I think barker came with an injury I’m sure I read he’s a few weeks away from the squad

What we thinking? Hoping to see Edmundson, Stewart, Polster and Hastie get a run out.

I'd be surprised to see Hastie play competitively for us this season to be honest. I fully expect him to go out on loan shortly and playing him tomorrow could potentially cup tie him for whatever club he goes to.

I'd be surprised to see Hastie play competitively for us this season to be honest. I fully expect him to go out on loan shortly and playing him tomorrow could potentially cup tie him for whatever club he goes to.
No much chance of him going on loan to a team that's still in this cup

Wes
Polster Edmundson Helander Barisic
King Kamara Docherty
Hastie Stewart Barker​
Thats the exact same line up I would go with. Defo need to see if Stewart can cover no 9 if required before the window shuts, and for me Kamara hasn't looked the same player for some odd reason since the break, so I'd be giving him as many minutes as possible.

...........................Fod..........................
Polster..Helander...Edmundson...Barasic
.................Jack...Doc...Kamara............
............Stewart..Rudden...Barker

Thats the exact same line up I would go with. Defo need to see if Stewart can cover no 9 if required before the window shuts, and for me Kamara hasn't looked the same player for some odd reason since the break, so I'd be giving him as many minutes as possible.
Kamara had a good game Thursday night, after the first 10 mins

I'd leave Barasic out today in one last attempt to have his agent go find him a late move.
Then hopefully we can go sign a left back with a little quality.

I disagree.
I would gamble that Borna is a sub.

If indeed my prediction is true ( and I’m confident) Borna has no future.

If your prediction is true then you're 100% right and Barisic is a goner.

I initially thought Halliday would be left back today but now I believe The Gaffer will hand starts to both Borna and Andy.

I'll be honest I don't ever want to see Halliday in midfield for us again, but against East Fife i'll make an exception.

After today there will be 8 teams left , don’t see him going to any of the other 7 do you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back