State of Man United

Transfer strategy has been a disaster. Can’t see how they can improve that much quickly as teams will just double the prices for players when they know Man Utd will bid.

They've been gubbed since the Glazers leveraged buy out designed to suck the money out the club, they've hardly made a good decision or value for money signing since fergie retired. I'd love a crack at them in the europa this year.

I don’t think it is as simple to blame the mangers although they are part of the problem. Mourinho alluded to not getting the players he wanted and having to follow some youth development strategy in an interview clip I saw. Other than the latest crop of youngsters who have shown real potential only Rashford from their starting ‘star’ players is close to be in the big two squads. Pogba, DeGea, any of the centre backs, midfield or front players, who from that pool of players are top class and crucially the right mindset? No matter how you look at it united have a lot of players that would never get into the squad never mind starting eleven of Liverpool or City

860 million spent since Fergie left and this is the state of their squad,it really is reminiscent of Liverpool spending big in the 90s and getting nowhere
I’m amazed the Glazers have let the years of mediocrity continue. With the money involved I’d have thought they’d be ruthless enough to make sure a proper manager gets appointed

I’m amazed the Glazers have let the years of mediocrity continue. With the money involved I’d have thought they’d be ruthless enough to make sure a proper manager gets appointed

As long as they are making money from the merchandise side of it they are happy I suppose

Latest posts

Back