State of Man United

Look how long taken Liverpool to win league again after dominating 80s.could be same for man it'd way they are going

Why would anyone enjoy their problems is beyond me,you would think our struggles over the last 8yrs and how the masses laughed at us,not for me I hope they get back to being a force in football again
If you’re posting this then you had no idea the sh*t we went through.

We didn’t just have a few barren years we almost lost our club entirely.

It’s going to be a tough fee years for them to rebuild and put out a team that can compete for the league.

I love to see them in that state. Theyre linked with a 30million pound move for a 16 year old and that sums them up. They dont need players for the future they need players now, they need players to perform now not in 3 or 4 years time. I will continue to laugh at them haha. Ps. Pogba is the biggest fraud in football

Almost all of the decision makers at that club are utterly clueless on how to build or manage a football club expected to win trophies every year. Until they sack the lot and have a major clear out of the squad they'll continue to be mediocre, outside of Liverpool this is one of the worst pl seasons ever in terms of quality from top to bottom and they still aren't in the top 4

Absolutely love it.Long may it last.Imagine that your team is shit and you appoint a failed Cardiff manager to get you out a hole :D

The team was sh1t for the last couple of years when fergie was there, fergie was such a class manager he could get sh1t players playing well together.

Subsequently they spent over a billon on complete dross.

Fergie’s last League winner no side, reminiscent of the 96-97 Rangers squad, had they not overspent on R v P in 2012 he wouldn’t have left with the league in the bag.

His backing for the Glazer family ££££ has cost Man Utd dear.

hearing some of their fans refusing to blame solskjaer and insisting he needs time and he will get it right on talksport this week. The same fans during backing him up slated van gal, and Mourinho even though they both won silverware.They are miles off 14 points behind Leicester,33 points behind liverpool.i hope they keep solskjaer as his post match interviews are so cringy their entertaining

Why would anyone enjoy their problems is beyond me,you would think our struggles over the last 8yrs and how the masses laughed at us,not for me I hope they get back to being a force in football again

Hardly comparable is it though FFS?

Man Utd are one of the top European clubs who should be able to attract any player or manager. Therefore their manager should be recognised as one of the top 10 if not top 5 managers in Europe. Instead they have Ole. I feel for them but also can’t stop laughing at the same time!

Even trying to compare the two scenarios is utterly brainless.

The thing is, Fergies reign at Man Utd was the pinnacle in their history. This is just a return to - well, Man Utd of old.

The excellent H&H pod was discussing the last time a signing over £20m was a success at MU - arguably that was De Gea or Van Persie. Pogba has been a disaster and, there’s a reason why Lukaku was sold.

The list of signings since Fergie, well, a disaster at almost a billion pounds spent.

The whole OGS has a super ally reign feel to it but, there is a danger if they are going to be missing CL season after season. The Glazers are loading the club with debt and this could easily turn into a situation where the stadium is used as capital etc. They are miles off it.

I'm not even sure Pochettino would touch them at the moment , Pogba needs to go along with quite a few others , and its highly unlikely that the Glazers will throw too much cash at the team . Big big club but an absolute shambles at the moment

It’s not even near comparable

Reactions: VGM
The whole club needs gutted from top to bottom imo, a team of average players an average manager and a board that know feck all about football

The owners are in a very perilous situation a club the size of Utd demand success
The fans are not interested in balance sheets the recruitment has been disastrous I can’t see Utd progressing until a major change is put in place

The majority of the fault lies with the board.

They continually appoint the wrong managers and they are responsible for what can only be described as an awful transfer policy.

And 5th place in the league may sound good but they are only 4 points off 14th.

OGS isn't going to last the season with them and its no surprise pogbas agent came out and slated them. Some of their transfer dealings and targets have been baffling this window.

Its funny to watch. A fanbase full of glory hunters outside the core fanbase. Spending bug £, European football etc is nothing to these people if they cant boast about trophys

Its funny to watch. A fanbase full of glory hunters outside the core fanbase. Spending bug £, European football etc is nothing to these people if they cant boast about trophys

The fanbase is underrated IMO, especially the away fans. I’m not sure what else they can do to restrict tourists when buying tickets.

The away fans are some of the best and most loyal in the country.

Club is in ruins from top to bottom.

No style implemented, i seriously doubt Ole's coaching credentials never mind management. The fact that Potch is available Utd should be all over him.

The fanbase is underrated IMO, especially the away fans. I’m not sure what else they can do to restrict tourists when buying tickets.

The away fans are some of the best and most loyal in the country.

I agree about the away support and the main core support they have is excellent. Its not even the tourist element, they have part of their support only interested in success. It built up during the ferguson era and they genuinely can handle to being successful and ever turn.

Mourinho fell out with Pogba and Fergie didn't do anything to stop him going to Juve, tells you a lot. Pogba without doubt has the ability but lacks the attitude.

I'm hoping we get to add to their woes and dump them out of the Europa sometime in a later round

We were raped and kicked when we were down by everyone in our own bitter country.

They make an incredible amount of cash every year and spunk multi millions on overpaid wasters..... bit of a different situation no ?

Back