Statement from Barcelona, Juve and Real

They really should be booted out by Uefa pathetic statement talking about living in an ivory tower they need to start giving something back to the game instead of their money grabbing Esl shocking stuff.I used to quite admire those clubs not anymore the Game belongs to us the football supporters not you.
Used to quite like Madrid. Despise them now.

The thing is if they get the extra money they will simply pay the players even more and still be in the same situation. These clubs all want the big names to keep their fans happy and end up paying stupid fees and wages to beat the other big clubs to these players rather than working within a proper budget. It just screws everybody because it forces costs up for all clubs.

Look at Barcelona. Hundreds of millions in debt, paying Messi nearly 200m a year, with a crumbling stadium and rather than thinking “we need to sort this, reduce our costs and rebuild even if it takes a few years” they’re trying to find ways to afford to keep Messi and buy more players - even if it means screwing nearly every other club in Europe! And they called us anti-football???!!!

For these 3 clubs to be hanging on to this and trying to say it is to “save football” and fix a “broken system” (that they broke and don’t want to fix, just rig in their favour) is an absolute disgrace.

It's time for a cap on finances. £600m is maximum. And no transfer activity can take place if you can't at least break even.

Moan about current football finances when these clubs have been the driving force in inflating wages and transfer fees. Let them all fck off and play against each other and leave the rest of us to play in peace.

12 points domestic league penalty for next season and banned from Europe for a season, that goes for all the dirty dozen.

I enjoy their attempt to make it about the "greater good" but I don't think they are fooling anyone. Embarrassing.
They don't need to fool anyone IMO money will talk eventually. It's safe to say money has definitely destroyed the beautiful game.

I can't believe their arrogance. If they didn't overspend on transfer fees and player wages then they wouldn't be in the perilous situation debt wise in the 1st place. They should be made outcasts in the footballing world and I mean all 12 of the SL founding clubs. C@nts the lot of them.

Having read their statement, I fully understand what "greed and avarice" means, along with blatant self-interest.

Seemingly paying Ramsey £400k a week.

Read somewhere he was on €10m per year, along with a handful of others, with Ronaldo on €30m. Ronaldo being blamed for not being able to pay more elsewhere (FFS).

And yet they lost about €100m in the first six months this season. Motives pretty transparent.

Did I see right on Sky News the other 9 clubs have accepted the punishments handed out?
One of the punishments that a % of this years European money withheald and re-distributed? Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs and AC Milan in the Europa, we should be getting a little extra bung?

Just checked my birth certicate and with much relief it doesn’t say May 7th 2021.

Taking everyone else outside the big 12 and many of the fans of those clubs too, to the cleaners with garbage such as “providing solutions to the current unsustainable situation in the football industry”.

I gave up watching European football completely years ago other than Rangers. It’s pretty easy to see why.

They have pretty much made the Champions League a closed shop already, certainly the last 16, now they are whining because they have to earn the right to make money beyond that and now they want it for nothing. Along with Man Utd they are the four most odious clubs in the world. They are entitled beyond belief.

Did I see right on Sky News the other 9 clubs have accepted the punishments handed out?
One of the punishments that a % of this years European money withheald and re-distributed? Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs and AC Milan in the Europa, we should be getting a little extra bung?
Thought any penalty fines were going to kids charities and grassroots football
(after the pricks at uefa have trousered some I’m sure

Condescending pile of shite, these clubs owners are so far detached from real fans that they have no comprehension of what their customers want.

Fvck off ya greedy bassas.
It’s not purely greed Barca and Real are gonna go bust. Barca especially are due to pay back 1 billion in loans this year.

Football needs it's structure overhauled, but it won't happen. UEFA have bent over backwards to appease these clubs for years as they could get the portion of the pie.

The financial side of the game should be better distributed across the leagues and the money at the top end of the game reduced. If that means players getting a reduction in their wages then fine. Maybe some of the clubs below these mega clubs can retain their better players and create a more competitive setup.

Football needs it's structure overhauled, but it won't happen. UEFA have bent over backwards to appease these clubs for years as they could get the portion of the pie.

The financial side of the game should be better distributed across the leagues and the money at the top end of the game reduced. If that means players getting a reduction in their wages then fine. Maybe some of the clubs below these mega clubs can retain their better players and create a more competitive setup.

Ive been arguing for years that professional footballers should be paid on an affordable and sustainable salary scale. Of course the idea was met with outrage on here.

Never read it but does
“Boo hoo, go and f uck yourselves ya over spending entitled w a K’s”
Cover it?

Pathetic penalty for the other 9. They'll just love the Champions League without Madrid, Barca & Juve. More money for them.

A shit tournament will do the improbable, and get even shitter. Ban all 12.

Perez could just sell his construction company and bail Madrid out. Auld fud.

Oh how they have suffered. Running up colossal debts, into the billions, whilst other clubs have to abide by ffp. Terrible what those three clubs have had to put up with.

Absolutely no shame.
They should all have been allowed to feck off to their closed shop, I don’t know anyone that would have payed any tv subscription money to watch it, I’m pretty sure most supporters in Europe wouldn’t.

tenor.gif

Clearly all 3 are living beyond their means. Why don't they just reign it in and downsize accordingly instead of looking for a bigger pot of money. They must be breaking every rule in the book just now when it comes to financial fair play.

most of the clubs are about 1 billion in debt they no chance to come out of it so they have to raise money from some where and its not the right way shouldnt have spent that kind of money with no way to pay it back feck them all greedy basss

Don't know about Juve, but the other 2 are in massive debt and couldn't give a flying feck about the good of football, the esl is a way for them to continue spending like drunken sailors.

Would the feeling toward this have been different if we were one of the founding members of this thing?

When i was young i used to love hearing about these teams and thought their strips ETC were iconic. Now? They can go out of existence and i would not blink
I used to tune into Spanish radio as a kid even tho I couldn’t understand the language.It had a mystic quality. Now you see they are just run by scvumbags.

The amount of shite Barca has spent money on recently and they have the cheek to say it's become unsustainable, they could have got rid of Messi last summer and that would have saved them a fortune. Love how they throw in the support for woman's football to make them look like they give a shit, so transparent.

Back