Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC

Fantastic. We'll done St Johnstone FC.

Let's hope everyone now sees these lying tramp bast@rds for what they are.

Bit poor Neic, everyone is against me and us.
I wondered how long it would be before he and they played the Sectarian/Religious/Politics card.

If there is anyone in Scottish football is a bigot......its you TLB !!!

Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC.

St. Johnstone Football Club is extremely disappointed with the completely inaccurate and unfounded comments about our facilities made yesterday by Neil Lennon, the Celtic FC manager, in a media conference.

We provide one of the largest away team changing areas in the league. Every team, including Celtic, is also provided with a large area for team meetings.

We follow all protocols and guidance to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials.

When Celtic FC visited McDiarmid Park on October 4th for an SPFL Premiership match, we made sure their every request and requirement was met. Celtic viewed all of our facilities before the game and no issues were raised. No issues were raised with us after the game.

All during this challenging period of the past nine months, our Football Club has maintained adherence to the highest of standards. Indeed, the SPFL delegates have commended us on our work during this campaign
It's all there....unfortunately you are dealing with jumped up nobodies who can't follow the protocol.

Dozy Mourinho's imagination is running away with him, well i wish the would run away together to Lala land.

the whole outburst is easily picked apart and debunked. for example, he mentioned zenit being in dubai.. the russian league is on a 2 month winter break.. it doesnt resume till the end of february!

Spartak Moscow sent that tweet out trolling them.

Wouldn’t it be them ?

Reactions: TNT
Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC.

St. Johnstone Football Club is extremely disappointed with the completely inaccurate and unfounded comments about our facilities made yesterday by Neil Lennon, the Celtic FC manager, in a media conference.

We provide one of the largest away team changing areas in the league. Every team, including Celtic, is also provided with a large area for team meetings.

We follow all protocols and guidance to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials.

When Celtic FC visited McDiarmid Park on October 4th for an SPFL Premiership match, we made sure their every request and requirement was met. Celtic viewed all of our facilities before the game and no issues were raised. No issues were raised with us after the game.

All during this challenging period of the past nine months, our Football Club has maintained adherence to the highest of standards. Indeed, the SPFL delegates have commended us on our work during this campaign
Don't sweat it Kirsten, the twat is looking to have the league ended.

If he throws everyone to the lions he may remain in a job, unlikely I know!

Gerrard says Alfie isn't fairly treated by refs and gets cited for it. Neil blames the SFA, SPFL, The Scottish Government for having an agenda against Celtic, and nothing will happen as usual.
Our club should be telling the SFA or SPFL to fucking bolt, if they ever think of citing anyone from our club in future.

Their obvious bias when dealing with Covid FC (or not as is the case) being the reason why they can go forth and multiply.

He needs to apologise and say sorry, I was pissed when I said it after a night on the red wine and Carly specials.

Nice to see this story continuing to run and run. Ideally they will suffer a poor result tomorrow to continue to keep the pressure on.

Honestly, if this doesn't end in a Neil Lennon charge for bringing the game into disrepute, we really need to demand the resignation of the board. They charged Gerrard for absolutely nothing earlier in the season.
That’s what he wants in my view. More fuel for the fire of victim hood.

Lennon’s rant was purely to scare media types from having a go and criticising. Come out aggressive and challenging everybody. Some will think twice (weak apologist types) about any criticism in the future - and that is half the battle in Lennon’s view.

It’s their way. Halfwit Tims will lap it up.

the whole outburst is easily picked apart and debunked. for example, he mentioned zenit being in dubai.. the russian league is on a 2 month winter break.. it doesnt resume till the end of february!
And there’s about two feet of scow everywhere.

Up until a couple of months ago St J would have sat there and taken this (as would Hamilton).

With us taking the lead they obviously see the opportunity to stand up for themselves. Pity they didn't have some backbone in the previous 15- 20 years, maybe the place wouldn't be in such a mess today.
Dont talk nonsense. Every club in Scotland is only interested in themselves. Any team attacked will defend themselves. Lennon made the mistake of including Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Hamilton, Motherwell, St Johnstone and St Mirren in his rant, and as such has pissed them off.

I'm staggered that he is still in post. He's so off piste that I expected gardening leave as a minimum. On balance I thought he'd be gone by this morning. Something odd here that he is still there. Must have a hoard of dodgy pics. He handed Lawwell and Desmond a loaded gun yesterday.

Last edited:
Any team using the away changing room at celtc should get a cleaning squad in there first to make sure it's properly disinfected.. Would not put it past them to try and deliberately infect visiting teams so covid gets passed round the spfl and brings the league to a halt.

Will everyone stop picking on poor Neic.

He's not a grass or a liar, he's just misunderstood.

A trampy, smelly 19th Century Terrorist one at that B-)

Back