Statement from Kirsten Robertson, Head of Football Operations, St Johnstone FC

I genuinely believe he was still steaming yesterday, or at best, had the worlds worst hangover.

A f.ucking wreck of a man.

Hopefully this is the start of the other clubs that usually stick up for them turning against them.

By all accounts the board at Aberdeen seem to be semi decent terms with us. If we really want to change how the football is run in this country we need friends at the highest levels.

Let’s not get carried away :))

I honestly thought he would have got the bullet today.

The fact they’ve got a match tomorrow night might be holding it back mate ?

They know anything less than 3 points adds another nail in the coffin.

However with the interview not being put on social media and the lies about St Johnstone & Hamilton he’s bringing them so much shit. It was also interesting that Broadfoot on BBC said a bus can take 7 people risk free. So is this 3 people per bus another lie ?

Dont talk nonsense. Every club in Scotland is only interested in themselves. Any team attacked will defend themselves. Lennon made the mistake of including Raith Rovers, Aberdeen, Hamilton, Motherwell, St Johnstone and St Mirren in his rant, and as such has pissed them off.
Nope, will stick by my statement and I include our own Sir Duped & Bain in that too.

DLzbb2K.jpg

I know a guy that works for St Johnstone, was speaking to him after they had played Celtic that day, he said that Celtic were by far the worst team in the League that he had to deal with, his story about Griffith's is worth a thread on it's own :))

I know a guy that works for St Johnstone, was speaking to him after they had played Celtic that day, he said that Celtic were by far the worst team in the League that he had to deal with, his story about Griffith's is worth a thread on it's own :))
Stop being a tease....get it telt.

get it telt

Can popcorn be kept in a sealed container until a REAL reason comes along. :))
Yeah, all you need to do is change the names to protect the "innocent"

There was this guy Griffone who played for a French lower league side called Molestique. Now he was a bit of a racist and crack head and was also a bit of a loose cannon with no social skills whatsoever. Anyway they were on an away game to St Juansville.....

However with the interview not being put on social media and the lies about St Johnstone & Hamilton he’s bringing them so much shit. It was also interesting that Broadfoot on BBC said a bus can take 7 people risk free. So is this 3 people per bus another lie ?
The plot thickens re Monday's Press Conference, Grigo.

Paul John Dykes from 'A Celtc State Of Mind' their equivalent of Heart & Hand, said today that he has seen the full unedited video version of the Presser and halfway through it was paused due to "technical difficulties". During the break, you could see their Head PR guy speaking to Lennon. The "technical problems" were then restored and Lennon almost immediately announced the second positive Covid Test.

The fact that their Head of PR was present and spoke with Lennon half way through the Presser, but his attitude didn't change, throws out any suggestion that he went rogue. It was a remote Presser, so the plug could easily have been pulled.

The above suggests to me that it may well have been staged to look like he was going against the Official Lawwell Party line, but they knew exactly what he was doing and he had the club's backing.

Paul John Dykes from 'A Celtc State Of Mind' their equivalent of Heart & Hand, said today that he has seen the full unedited video version of the Presser and halfway through it was paused due to "technical difficulties". During the break, you could see their Head PR guy speaking to Lennon. The "technical problems" were then restored and Lennon almost immediately announced the second positive Covid Test.

The fact that their Head of PR was present and spoke with Lennon half way through the Presser, but his attitude didn't change, throws out any suggestion that he went rogue. It was a remote Presser, so the plug could easily have been pulled.

The above suggests to me that it may well have been staged to look like he was going against the Official Lawwell Party line, but they knew exactly what he was doing and he had the club's backing.

Im absolutely with you DD.

I think Lawwell was forced into his pathetic apology & Lennon ( somehow ) spoke for the internal views of those within the club.

At one stage his wording suggested that him & Lawwell agreed on a specific point with him.

They are just a shocking & immoral club, as their behaviour towards the rape of children illustrates.

Never ever thought otherwise.
He speaks to Lawwell every day.

Has it not backfired on the popcorned teeth lady's front bottom with Hamilton and St Johnstone making a mockery of his claims?
Not with the authorities is hasn't. They've asked everyone to revisit their arrangements. They should be asking him to substantiate his claims.

And surprise surprise the Manager of Wee septic Derek McInnis says he has said he was concerned with protocols at certain clubs. Hope he gets his dream and gets offered the celtic job.

Back