Stating the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy

The mhanks are rotten, can barely defend set pieces or attacks from the wings, we have all seen the timplosion coming for some time, I genuinely think the sheep will at least take draw from them, it would be a crime if we don’t get 55 this year, there luck has finally run out. A club run by excuses and dillusion. And I’m loving it

The mhanks are rotten, can barely defend set pieces or attacks from the wings, we have all seen the timplosion coming for some time, I genuinely think the sheep will at least take draw from them, it would be a crime if we don’t get 55 this year, there luck has finally run out. A club run by excuses and dillusion. And I’m loving it
Your not factoring how rotten the rest of the SPFL is. Plus when did the sheep last put up any sort of fight?

They look like a team currently that are devoid of ideas identity shape the lot

And relying on their big players to pull them out of holes.

Sooner or later that runs out

Your not factoring how rotten the rest of the SPFL is. Plus when did the sheep last put up any sort of fight?
Good point, but if the sheep don’t take any belief from last Saturday and there performance in general I’d be amazed, not that they need to raise there level anyway. if the sheep put 11 men behind the ball as the do with us, I can’t see the mhanks winning,

Way Way premature, let's just enjoy the last week and see where we are by the end of the year

Game against Aberdeen coming just at the right time for them sadly, the perfect little pick-me-up.

At least we’ll know that it’s personal between McInnes and us if he does his usual and sits back against them, because they are absolutely there for the taking.

I doubt that !

Game against Aberdeen coming just at the right time for them sadly, the perfect little pick-me-up.

At least we’ll know that it’s personal between McInnes and us if he does his usual and sits back against them, because they are absolutely there for the taking.
McCrorie and Ferguson will want to beat the scum

The best thing would be for them to dominate Aberdeen but only get a draw, Lennon staying in a job will make our season much easier

We all know the sheep like a good doing from their heroes.

This time though the match includes McCrorie, he'll never lie down to them. My hope is that his determination is catching.

Kidding yourself on if you think sheep are taking anything.

Feel free to come back make me eat crow, if it happens.

We all know the sheep like a good doing from their heroes.

This time though the match includes McCrorie, he'll never lie down to them. My hope is that his determination is catching.

He will however be the prime candidate for a red card.

Guaranteed.

We have to consolidate our position and beat the hammer throwers week in week out.
We are ahead only slightly but we are ahead, I cannot see Mhanks beating us at Ibrox and they will be lucky to get a draw at home. Do not rely on any other team taking points from them.

We just look after ourselves because one draw and we will be in meltdown on here again.
What I will say about the tims though is they are straying in territory they haven't been in for some time.
Losing, and looking clueless and disjointed will be eating away at the confidence.

As good as we are, lets take it game by game.

We *are* the best team in Scotland but there are so many things out of our control . We could be decimated by covid as a team at some point and we may face consequences as a result - that may cause us problems.

I also dont trust the rest of Scottish football to do much against the dhims - the next week will tell us where thats going.

Lennon might also be sacked and a decent manager appointed. That could be a problem for us.

Game by game. Team by team.

I'll be angry if the sheep roll over as normal but I just don't see Celtic dropping points. They don't need to be organised and cohesive to beat the rest of Scotland.

I won't be losing sleep waiting on the sheep doing us a favour but they have a couple of guys at the moment that might drive them to more effort. Add the fact that the tramps are rank, and are now under pressure to avoid the hat-trick, gives me some hope.

But I'll just make do with us keeping our affairs in order and let them worry about us.

Just keep winning and the pressure stays on them.

Out of the remaining old firm games we need 1 win, 1 draw and they can't do anything about it if we keep producing elsewhere.

Will they drop points? Possibly. But an old firm win at Ibrox, a draw the old firm after, and then who cares. Its all in out hands.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves We won’t win the league easily , they won’t drop many points against the rest. We need to make sure we don’t either.

There is absolutely NO chance of the Yahoos dropping anything against their pet poodles this weekend.
I can't risk a lifetime ban but you should be committed to Carstairs for your insane statement.

How can you say NO chance - go ahead please explain !

I will put $100 on Aberdeen @ 10,000/1 with you and donate all to Erskine if I win.

If they have No chance then you have nothing to be worried about.

Do not come back on and say it is just an expression either.

Humbled at home to Rangers and then AC Milan. Just got by some SPL matches one with 2 late goals. I must watch football different to you. And yet you have already given them 3 points in their next match.

so the other 9 are jakey tims and not professional footballers who will want to win to have the best chance at playing european football next season. Logical enough.

Sadly they will probably only have to stay above Hivs, maybe Killie, to achieve that particular goal.

I can't risk a lifetime ban but you should be committed to Carstairs for your insane statement.

How can you say NO chance - go ahead please explain !

I will put $100 on Aberdeen @ 10,000/1 with you and donate all to Erskine if I win.

If they have No chance then you have nothing to be worried about.

Do not come back on and say it is just an expression either.

Humbled at home to Rangers and then AC Milan. Just got by some SPL matches one with 2 late goals. I must watch football different to you. And yet you have already given them 3 points in their next match.
Why so serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back