Stats and Player Ratings from the papers v Livingston

Still no mention of the Livi player avoiding a sending off. Martingale taking him off in the first half tells you all you need to know

One of them says the Livi "goal" was chopped off but the whistle had went quite a bit before it for the guy who was bearhugging Tav? Half the players had stopped or have I set the dial on my blue glasses to 11?

One of them says the Livi "goal" was chopped off but the whistle had went quite a bit before it for the guy who was bearhugging Tav? Half the players had stopped or have I set the dial on my blue glasses to 11?
Nope your view is exactly the same as mine.. or maybe we both have tinted specs on.

Hard game for the first game of the season out of the way Livi away on a plastic pitch it's difficult to judge anything on that.

Tillman getting a 6 which is worse than the Livingston defence in some shows the "knowledge" of Scottish journalists

he looked far above the standard of this league and you can tell they are probably slightly scared of him

Spot on, the rhetoric all over our mhedia this weekend will be that we got lucky again with a dodgy ref decision despite the whistle clearly being heard long before the ball reached the Livi forward.

Last night Sportscene,withboth their highlights of the game and aftermatch discussion, completely overlooked the two BIG talking points from the game, the failure to send of a Livi player for a second bookable offence and the posdible wrong decision to disallow Colak's goal, and instead focussed on Livi's disallowed equaliser. One game in and Sportscene are at it again.

Back