Stay Home, Stay Safe and Help the NHS ( Rangers related)

Don't see the correlation tbf but thanks for the Public Service Announcement, stop doomscrolling would be my advice to Bears.

Then we can go fvcking mental in April/May
Is that 2022 I assume you mean mate.?
In April/May ‘21 we’ll be exactly where we are right now.
A lot more people need to be vaccinated and it’s a rolling thing, I can see us all getting vaccinated every 6 months.
“Not pessimistic just realistic loyal”

Nothing can stop us going mental when we win the league. The sad bit is that we are unlikely to be able to do it mob handed, this year. There is always 56 Bears.

Nothing can stop us going mental when we win the league. The sad bit is that we are unlikely to be able to do it mob handed, this year. There is always 56 Bears.
Assuming we keep winning, I think you might be in for a shock re the bit in bold

A lot more people need to be vaccinated and it’s a rolling thing, I can see us all getting vaccinated every 6 months.
...but not a Scientist, Government advisor or elected Government official. You enjoy your front room whilst the rest of us enjoy a staycation at Easter and a sunny summer of fun in blighty Victor Meldrew

Buzz Killington just came in.

Back