Steaua fans

Well well, it just so happens I’m going to their home match against Argis Pitesti a week on Sunday.

I‘ll endeavour to furnish the good people of FF with more images of this thing of beauty. I’ll pay the extra to go into the main stand in the hope she’ll be around :cool: .

I do love a nice piercing, always reminds me of the time on a works night out, pissed young female workmate, on discussion of piercings and all the rest, proceeded to whip her knocker out, like it was the most natural thing in the world and show me her newly purchased nipple bar, complete with demonstration on where it hooks in and out.:))

gn20.png

I do love a nice piercing, always reminds me of the time on a works night out, pissed young female workmate, on discussion of piercings and all the rest, proceeded to whip her knocker out, like it was the most natural thing in the world and show me her newly purchased nipple bar, complete with demonstration on where it hooks in and out.:))
Must have thought you were gay. They tend to do that with their gay mates :))

I used to have a colleague whose wife's party trick when a bit pished was to stack 10 CDs on her nipple.

Had to be a house party mind, you can't just ask the barman to open up the jukebox any time you fancy doing your party trick on a night out. Not even in Essex.

I used to have a colleague whose wife's party trick when a bit pished was to stack 10 CDs on her nipple.

Had to be a house party mind, you can't just ask the barman to open up the jukebox any time you fancy doing your party trick on a night out. Not even in Essex.
Jeez it must have been like a blind cobblers thumb.

Back