steincolin/Glaswegian Loyal

ahalfallover

:D I don’t think the drivers behind realised what was happening, they were all just piling up behind. I had visions of having to throw myself in front of the bus to stop him:D All’s well that ends well though.
I told driver if police have a pop at you just blame me lol

But no hassle in end tho

millsy der goalie

Official Ticketer
;)
I’m that Swiss boy haha! Grew up in Switzerland but originally from Ayr and living back now.

Met some class lads on Bus 13, whole trip was amazing.

Thanks to @steincolin and all the organisers. Would do it all over again in a couple days when I’ve finally recovered
I’m that Swiss boy haha! Grew up in Switzerland but originally from Ayr and living back now.

Met some class lads on Bus 13, whole trip was amazing.

Thanks to @steincolin and all the organisers. Would do it all over again in a couple days when I’ve finally recovered
Big thanks from bus 13. With multi national bears on it with a German and a Swiss lad on it
Lol didn’t realise that you are originally from my home town ha, I was sitting behind you. Mind u have lost a bit of your Ayrshire accent;)

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
Superb work by the lads who organised.

We were bus 11. Top effort to those keeping the sing song going the whole way back to the Dam.

I got home on Saturday and I’m still burst.

Joe 90

Official Ticketer
Thanks for taking the Corby lads on bus 10, my son said it was well organised and a fantastic sing song.

It’s really appreciated

Watp

Dontwasteit!

Official Ticketer
Superb work by the lads who organised.

We were bus 11. Top effort to those keeping the sing song going the whole way back to the Dam.

I got home on Saturday and I’m still burst.
11 was my bus mate. Not one bit of hassle and the driver was spot on.