Step forward Florian Kamberi

He showed a threat to their full back, which Kent didn’t.

He was looking to turn this way and that, he was looking to support Alfie. Impressed with him, and showing he’s worthy of a shot to give Kent a break.

Because if Kent’s confidence is shot, then he can’t be left to hang out to dry game after game.

Last edited:
He might be a player.

What we have saw so far he has to get more game time.

Hope its not another stewart situation.

For me he has Kents place in the team now (never thought I'd type that out) - very impressed with him so far, he is giving 100%

The greeting when he joined on here genuinely baffled me. People sayin he is a hibs did etc.

Everytime I seen him for 18-24 months I was certain he was long term going to end up at the scum. He always looked a quality player to me. And then went drastically off the boil for hibs but I would always think back to the guy I thought looked very good at first and thought why not see if we can get that player for us.

He looked very sharp and direct. I think his style of play really suits the tactics Gerrard plays.

Morelos will start on Sunday and be told to get over his goal drought and Kamberi will start on Wednesday

He’s looked a threat whenever he’s played. No concerns at all about him starting. Interested to see how Gerrard approaches it. Try and keep them out or attack and unsettle them again. Can’t see us keeping them out so I’d be inclined to throw everything at them.

He was direct when he came on and just having the belief to run at the Braga defenders got them doubting themselves and helped to change the game.

was probably a bit over eager and played the wrong final ball or took a shot when a pass was the better option but that will improve once he gets more game time.

could be a real asset for us

Would start Morelos and Kamberi on Sunday, they look to compliment each other well. Think Kamberi offers Alfredo support more so than Kent, which is what he needs at the moment.

Looks more than capable of leading the line next week. Strong and fast. Step up and play big man.

Back