Stephen Craigan bitter twisted scumbag

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
Just back in from the game trying to watch the rerun and this bast@rd once again is completely spoiling it.

Can’t let anything go if it was up to this clown we wouldn’t get any decision.

Now it’s Candeias who shouldn’t even be on the pitch to set up the second goal.

Absolute throbber of a man, whose knowledge for someone who played the game albeit with diddy clubs is shocking.

Just back in from the game trying to watch the rerun and this bast@rd once again is completely spoiling it.

Absolute throbber of a man, whose knowledge for someone who played the game albeit with diddy clubs is shocking.
30d8j9z.jpg

Just in from game heard him say that what did candieas do?

Like a funeral march here on commentary as the second half starts _ can’t wait to see these next 3 goals sickening them. Wankers.

Craigan is a Ger.

He's also a 40 something ex-player who's not made enough from the game to not need a job and fluked a media role.

As such he needs that role to keep his family.

As such he'll follow the agenda his employers have set as it pays the bills.

Killie still look like they want to win the game with 10 men, they never had a shot on target ffs

Craigansaid late on in 1st half that Rangers had taken their foot of the gas and doing little - the 5 mins before it Tav had hit the bar and Morelos was inches from converting a Candeias cross. Craigan is a tit, cannot believe there are rumours he comes from Rangers supporting stock.

Craigan is a Ger.

He's also a 40 something ex-player who's not made enough from the game to not need a job and fluked a media role.

As such he needs that role to keep his family.

As such he'll follow the agenda his employers have set as it pays the bills.

Sorry anyone that can sell their soul to appease a republican following is no Ger.

He is an embarrassment.

When he mentioned the Candeias shouldn't be on the pitch to make the cross for Morelos, I wondered how many times he's said that after one of Broonaldinho's shin splitters??

Is the guy Mitchell doing the commentary not a BBC man?
Surely he wouldn't enter Ibrox, he'd support his mate Gollum

Is the guy Mitchell doing the commentary not a BBC man?
Surely he wouldn't enter Ibrox, he'd support his mate Gollum

Hearts supporting freelance.

However guys I know who knew him at Standard Life said he wasn't interested in football.

For what it is worth, I have always found him fair.

Watching it in Bluebelles in Lanzarote. His punditry is easily the worst I've ever heard. Total agenda against Rangers and the editing of camera work is as bad.

He wouldn't be out of place on BBC Scotland were he to join them when the BT contract comes to an end. :rolleyes:

I did mention this during the match thread that I had his commentary and a live feed from some Italian site and he was near in tears at times.

Cry me a river ya bell end

About 10 mins in Ryan Jack catches a player with his trailing arm, he says 'it probably wasn't deliberate, but you can't go about waving your arms like that, it invites trouble'
Goalie elbows kamara, 'absolutely nothing in it, terrible decision, he's just raising his arms! '

PS, noticed the goalie attempting the same at an earlier corner, having a dig at kamara with his elbow as well.

As Alfie was doing his keepy-uppy with the match ball at the end Craigan with his summarise of the match was all about the non-Killie penalty after 2 mins and the harsh red card.
He was absolutely raging and in pieces about the 5-0 home victory he had to endure.:)

Back