Stephen Craigan bitter twisted scumbag

"Six minutes left, but Morelos could still be sent off" his words not mine byraway. He is a cockwomble of a man who deserves none of our hard earned cash IMHO of course.
That was a truly disgusting comment. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against Morelos when pish like that is getting spouted? Morelos wasn't involved in any bother all game.

You'd never hear them saying that about Brown, Shinnie or any of the other hatchet men in the league

That was a truly disgusting comment. You can't tell me there's not an agenda against Morelos when pish like that is getting spouted? Morelos wasn't involved in any bother all game.

You'd never hear them saying that about Brown, Shinnie or any of the other hatchet men in the league
Even Mitchell in the post match interview said to Gerrard “Morelos blah blah blah one or 2 incidents there”. What fucking incidents, all I saw was the work of a goal-scoring genius

He must have been absolutely hating watching Morelos bag four goals, he despises the boy. Watching the game back he says Candeias is lucky to be on the pitch, god knows what he's blabbering about. Bitter, bitter fud.

I'll be honest here regarding the Candeias tackle.. I sit in Govan Rear so got a good view of it, at the time I thought he was very lucky. Looked bad and was at least a booking. Haven't seen it again on replays though.

I sit in GR5 so it happened right in front of me. I was also surprised he never got booked with the way things are for us lately but it was a yellow at the VERY worst, in normal circumstances.

However these times are not very normal in Scottish football when it comes to refereeing.

Unfortunately these days to properly justify yourself, you actually need to use a bit of 'whataboutery' (fuckin hate that word!) and when you take Alan Power's boot to Ryan Jack's mush the other week being a booking and likewise the Lego muncher's straight leg tackle on the Killie boy on Sunday, then it makes the fact that Candeias didn't get carded for his challenge seem very plausible to me.

I got in after the game and watched it again, had to turn the volume down as Craigan was spouting his usual anti-Rangers crap.

The fact is Killie were not even in the game, no shots on target and we had them well beaten.

I can't remember Candeais committing a bad foul during the game?
The incident was not even a foul.It was a throw in to us Both players slid in for a loose ball.No foul committed.Killie man came out of it worse,no injury at all.Throw in,play on End of story unless you are am arse clutching at straws looking for punishment for a Rangers player.Plenty of these fannies in the mhedia.

I still think its mad that employee's and players of other spl clubs can openly comment and criticise referee's and decisions, ultimately putting more pressure on them, purely because they are pundits or write for newspapers. Surely they should still be open to scrutiny or charges from the governing body??

"Six minutes left, but Morelos could still be sent off" his words not mine byraway. He is a cockwomble of a man who deserves none of our hard earned cash IMHO of course.

Disgraceful comments by Craigan.

I think he ranted all game with negative stuff about us.

Absolutely detest the bastard.

From the start of his ‘commentary’ career, he has completely ignored rule number one of commentary, i.e. only describe what the viewer can’t already see or work out for themselves.

The guy is a low-IQ charlatan and a prize bellend.

Within 14 mins last night, Killie were “denied a stonewall penalty”, Jack had to “be careful going flying into tackles with his arms raised” and “Morelos will never change” after being barged into by a Killie player, muted the rest of it

The man is one of the worst out there to be honest, every bit as bad as Stewart, Sutton etc

Another of his classics was ' If Rangers are to command midfield, they will have to be able
to 'handle' the ball '. The big idiot should be commentating on the rugby.

he's from ards too, which about everyone their supports or leans towards rangers. he needs to get a grip fs

That’s what I fail to understand! He’s actually from Comber (just outside Ards) and was brought up Rangers/Glentoran. Seems too many of our guys when they enter the media take playing Devils Advocat to the absolute extreme and completely lose themselves.

Back