Stephen Craigan bitter twisted scumbag

Craigan is a Ger.

He's also a 40 something ex-player who's not made enough from the game to not need a job and fluked a media role.

As such he needs that role to keep his family.

As such he'll follow the agenda his employers have set as it pays the bills.

Aaahhhh, the bitterness is dyed into his words. I dunno, but he comes across as a proper bitter bassa.

Absolute lady's front bottom, saying that 5 minutes left which is still time for Morelos to get sent off..what the actual %^*&!

And to think posters on here were villified when someone asked whether he should have been booked by, I think an RSC, for an after dinner gig.

The guy is a fucking anti Rangers lickspittle.

Summed his knowledge of football up in the first half. We had a corner and it bounced off Goldson and trundled in. Free kick given against kamara. This nonce is saying offside given. Surely to commentate on games yu at least need to know the rules. Guy is a fud

Too busy having an affair with the Motherwell physio to worry about making any sense on air.

That was one of the most biased pieces of commentating I've heard in a long long time.
He must have mentioned the (non) penalty decision at least 50 times!
He was doing my nut in!

@MearnsUnionist - did you guys end up booking him up?
If they did it serves them right if they get frustrated listening to him, they were warned about the throbbed.

On another topic Bill Leckie was at the BL Prestonpans on Sunday and by all accounts he was utter pish and the day was saved by Bill Copeland

Haven’t seen it yet as I just got back. It’s quite a distance for me.

I’ll watch it now but I’m betting on it was a stonewall penalty when that wee qunt Brophy threw himself to the ground, never a sending off for the Killie keeper, Candeias lucky to not see red and the compliance Tim should review that one, and Morelos is a wildcard always likely to get sent off.

How close am I?

At first, he was getting to me, then a couple of JD's later I could only laugh. Some of his comments were superb. After 37 minutes... Kilmarnock not just thinking about shutting up shop, they're going for the win! They never had a shot all night! 2-0 and Alfie hits one wide... You can see he needs games and is a bit rusty. My 3 month old granddaughter speaks more sense.

Early in the match Alfredo gets blatantly obstructed by a Killie player who wasn't even running for the ball. Ref gives free kick to Kilmarnock. The mad Craigan pipes up, "Morelos has to change his playing style but I'm not sure he can." Clear agenda to chastise him even when he does sfa wrong.

Safe to say the pair of them were pig sick the whole match.

I’ll watch it now but I’m betting on it was a stonewall penalty when that wee qunt Brophy threw himself to the ground, never a sending off for the Killie keeper, Candeias lucky to not see red and the compliance Tim should review that one, and Morelos is a wildcard always likely to get sent off.

How close am I?
Very close, are you scripting for him?;):))

He definitely gave the fullback a sore one. The Killie players had a right go at the linesman about it.
I’m not saying he didn’t give him a sore one but they aren’t exactly neutrals. They were putting pressure on the officials to even it up. I think about as much of their opinion as I do of Craigan’s.

I do think the left back got plenty of Candieas too

Craigan is a Ger.

He's also a 40 something ex-player who's not made enough from the game to not need a job and fluked a media role.

I don't know anyone who could be classed as a Ger and act they way he does.
He's a fkn Lundy if he ever was one of us ..end of.

How close am I?

Very.

With the Candeias challenge he suggested he'd gotten off lightly but "that was a discussion for another day".

I assume he means on Sportscene.

Craigan said Candeias was lucky to be on the park when he crossed for the second just before half time.

Spat a bit of toast out laughing.

There was a lot of slanted commentary but when we failed to play the ball out of a tight spot because the ref was in the way it was spoken about a couple of times as if we were out of order, and not that the ref was in the middle of the play.
Absolutely mental analysis.

I'll be honest here regarding the Candeias tackle.. I sit in Govan Rear so got a good view of it, at the time I thought he was very lucky. Looked bad and was at least a booking. Haven't seen it again on replays though.

He is a fuckin piece of shit, I have had to put the sound off or I would be unable to watch the game.
Thanks for the advice for my morning Tele showing,turning down craigans voice, that with a couple of rolls and bacon after nightshift is my plan .

Just watching the game now cannot believe they way they two wankers commentating are going on about the so called penalty if Brophy hadn’t dived like Tom Daly he might have gotten it. Craigans just another lady's front bottom on the haters bandwagon

Like many others not one ounce of credit to the Gers, but like all haters always keen where ever possible to sink the boot in. A Rangers man?he could not spell it. The hatred is astonishing.

The guy is an Rsole and another media troublemaker .
If any Rangers clubs book this bastard then they should be ashamed of themselves DO NOT give your money to people who try to damage us.
I couldn't give a shit if he came from a good Rangers family or what, he needs to be fu@ked off big time.

If they did it serves them right if they get frustrated listening to him, they were warned about the throbbed.

On another topic Bill Leckie was at the BL Prestonpans on Sunday and by all accounts he was utter pish and the day was saved by Bill Copeland

What’s the BL Prestonpans?

Genuine question - do you think that Craigan and his ilk get paid money from elsewhere to be especially negative about Rangers?

Candeias should have been booked as he was a mile late. Studs were down so was never a red card. Craigan is being an arsehole.
Look when you can kick players full in the face and not get punished anything is game or it should be.

That was the worst commentating I’ve heard....I found my self laughing at how pathetic they were being.

Craigan was terrible but at least he gave Morelos the praise he deserved towards the end.

Few moments that pissed me off the most tho:

In the first half, Arfield and O’Donnell running for a ball and O’donnell Knees it out of play and the ref gives a throwing to Killie. Arfield has abit of a moan as you would and the commentator says “Arfield needs to stop complaining and get on with it. He can hardly complain when a blatant penalty after 2 minutes is worse than a wrong decision for a throw in”. Whit!

It took them to the 66th minute to praise the performance of Kamara who I felt had the best 2nd game I’ve ever seen a rangers player display.

Clear elbow in the face from the keeper on Kamara and they were fuming about it.

Craigan basically saying that Candeias challenge should be looked at later. A nod to the CO! That challenge was nowhere near as bad as Lego eaters

One of the best decisions I have made over the past few years was getting a paid VPN and signing up to the RTV full package.

In total about £300 to be able to watch every single Rangers game (with the exception of about 2 this season) and not have to put up with the utter shite spouted by the cock-sockets on BT and Sky. No money to those shit companies and over £200 to Rangers. its a no-brainer.

I strongly urge all bears to look into this option rather than paying through the nose for sky/BT and hearing Rangers be lambasted by baised commentators every week.

along the lines of

'imagine getting sent off after 4 goals, there's still time left for him to do that. You never know with Morelos'

'but we're not hoping he gets sent off just discussing it'

I have never known a more biased commentary than tonight. Both of them were an utter disgrace.
Came on here to say the self same thing.

84 mins in, Mitchell on about Morelos, Craggs piped up “still time for him to be sent off”, Mitchell draws breath savouring how much he’d like that to happen.

Couple of points on Mitchell.

We had a goal chalked off from a corner around 40 mins, he said it was for offside. From a corner?

SG handed him his dinner post match.

Mitchell “was it a risk to berate your players after Saturday”

SG “I don’t understand your question, how can being honest be a risk”

In his interview with Clarke, Mitchell asked him “Will you be making an official complaint about the ref”. Unbelievable

Craigan is a Ger.

So he actually isn’t a bear.

Craigan is a Ger.

Exactly, spot on. At 40 something with no viable skills and only a few managerial roles available (with no job security), ex-players who didnt make enough or who spunked their cash have very, very limited options. Taking the silver seems the only option.

Final point on Craggs, HT whistle blows and he pipes up “Killie players surrounding the ref to complain about those decisions”. Camera cuts to shot of Killie players walking off pitch as normal, ref and linos standing together no one anywhere near them

Killie still look like they want to win the game with 10 men, they never had a shot on target ffs
I was thinking ,am I watching a different game, deflect everything! they were lucky it wasn't 2 or three by the time the keeper got sent off!

Back