Stephen craigan on twitter

Scott Brown 14 major honours and Steven Davis 8 major honours!, this from craigan

broonaldo wins a trophy in a one horse race and its a major honor, someone ask craigan what he has done outside his comfort zone of the spl.

Davis was the best player in the league, he's miles ahead of Brown in every department! There's a reason Brown still plays in Scotland

Stupid question from a stupid man
The idiots will swamp it to "prove" Broony is better
There's a reason the guy never left Celtic
That reason is no one would pay him the amount of money they foolishly did
He's made a fortune from being abLe to point, stare and foul the weaker players
I would love to see him on a park with Souness, Hurlock or John Brown in their prime.
Don't think he'd be doing any mocking celebrations or staring then

I'm in the Davis camp but let's not kid ourselves Brown has been a great player for them, I hate the lego eater with a passion but I recognise he is a decent footballer, not in the same class as Davis.

Davis on 60% 6500 votes. Should be higher, not being biased at all but he is technically out Broon's league, part of an unfancied team that made UEFA Cup final, captained a team with League 1 players in it to the second round of the Euro's. Stupid "debate".

Craigan after retweets and all that pish obviously...

What is the deal with the guy ? Is he a NI poet ? I've no idea of his background.

As for his poll, anyone who saw the two on a pitch at the same time will know Craigan's countryman was the superior player by a distance.

Craigan after retweets and all that pish obviously...

What is the deal with the guy ? Is he a NI poet ? I've no idea of his background.

As for his poll, anyone who saw the two on a pitch at the same time will know Craigan's countryman was the superior player by a distance.

He's a NI prod. Glentoran fan.

Maybe he was looking to put Sutton in his place as he know Davis is miles ahead of that headless chicken . The poll just to say look Mutton you don’t know what your talking about ?

Maybe he was looking to put Sutton in his place as he know Davis is miles ahead of that headless chicken . The poll just to say look Mutton you don’t know what your talking about ?
It's a nothing poll but it won't matter to Sutton if 100% reply Davis.

You couldn't mark that man's neck with a blow torch.

Much like most of the mhutant fraternity.

I'm in the Davis camp but let's not kid ourselves Brown has been a great player for them, I hate the lego eater with a passion but I recognise he is a decent footballer, not in the same class as Davis.
This is probably the most sensible answer on this thread. No point in denying the obvious.

I have actually met Craigan, he is a very intelligent and knowledgable man, I think he will know who is the best player, and it is not Brown.

This is probably the most sensible answer on this thread. No point in denying the obvious.
It is if you are comparing like for like .

Both totally different players but as a footballer ,Brown couldn't lace Davi's boots .

He does a job for the mentally challengeds , the spade work if you like .

The comparison is not even valid .

Stupid question from a stupid man
The idiots will swamp it to "prove" Broony is better
There's a reason the guy never left Celtic
That reason is no one would pay him the amount of money they foolishly did
He's made a fortune from being abLe to point, stare and foul the weaker players
I would love to see him on a park with Souness, Hurlock or John Brown in their prime.
Don't think he'd be doing any mocking celebrations or staring then
Think craigan was reacting to Sutton saying brown was better than Davis not the other way around on BT last nite everyone just laughed at Sutton for being a complete idiot

This 'poll' has really annoyed me, probably he reaction he was looking for. Anyone who knows anything about football know some there's a complete gulf in class between the two player

It is if you are comparing like for like .

Both totally different players but as a footballer ,Brown couldn't lace Davi's boots .

He does a job for the mentally challengeds , the spade work if you like .

The comparison is not even valid .
Of course it is valid, two totally different players granted, but both more or less play in the same position, Brown without a shadow of a doubt is a fantastic player for them, the question I would ask is, could he do the job that Davis does for Southampton? I would categorically say he couldn't because he doesn't possess the footballing brain that Davis has, Davis is a very underrated footballer IMO.

In any other league Broon wouldn't be pulling the hardman stunt in his second game or thereafter. Therefore rendering him useless. Bringing Davis to Ibrox was a masterstroke - an absolute gem of a player.

Oh "Crags" :D. Is that a genuine question?

Guys like him, Butcher, Michael Stewart and Mutton et all, where the %^*& did they get them all? Who employed them all Who decides these things? WTF is going on?

Scottish football is a laughing stock from top to bottom, even the media :p.

I got to know Craigan when he first moved to Motherwell in the 90s with big Roy Essandoh.
He's a good bluenose,as was big Roy.
He does come out with some shite nowadays though

Brown barely got a look in when Davis was playing against him.

Brown has spent his entire career in a terrible league and a huge spell of that was without Rangers.

It's like asking if you're a moron or you aren't. If you think Brown is a better footballer than Davis, you're either massively biased or watching the wrong game.

Browns a good midfielder but has had 5 years lording it over some of the weakest spl players in decades. Up against a Davis, Gio, wee Barry, McCall, Fergie etc he'd be shown up.
Steve Davis every time.

Browns a good midfielder but has had 5 years lording it over some of the weakest spl players in decades. Up against a Davis, Gio, wee Barry, McCall, Fergie etc he'd be shown up.
Steve Davis every time.
Hes a good midfielder if you like players who run round like a headless chicken, argue with the ref and kick and elbow players when the ref isn,t looking.

Back