Stephen craigan on twitter

As I said previously he is a really nice guy, no agenda on his part , he knows that Davis is head and shoulders above Brown as a player, but don't fall in to the trap that Brown is no good, he is brilliant for them, make no mistake I hate him with a passion but what a player he is for them.
Yeh that brilliant,not one club has ever approached him for his services.Brilliant ffs,do yourself a favour and stay off the drugs.

Last edited:
Yeh that brilliant,not one club has ever approached him for his services.Brilliant ffs,do yourself self a favour and stay off the drugs.

They just haven’t publicised all the multimillion pound offers they have had for him.

No club has ever made a bid for broon when at ra selik ....there's you're answer

Fixed that for you. Scott Brown is lauded as some sort of God up here and players seem shit scared of him, allowing him the freedom of the park most games. Look at the SC semi of two seasons ago though, Andy Halliday, a very limited footballer, had him in his pocket for 120 minutes because he knew he is plastic.

I suppose it would be churlish not to admit that Broon9 has been a valuable player for The Filth.

However, how valuable a player would he be, if he was dealt correctly by referees, scrutinised fairly by the Scottish media, and given his just deserts by incorruptible officiating bodies?

He has been allowed to run riot on our football parks for years without proper control

Back