Stephen Dobbie lifts lid on Rangers closed door clash as Alfredo Morelos bags double against Queen of the South

hambear

Good article although Morelos got a 2 match ban for his red card against Celtic. The other match was a cuo suspension from last season. Its basic facts youd like to think they could at least get that correct.

Dave570

Interesting to hear that he scored a free kick, wonder if we will see him hit the odd one when he is back?
Can't be any worse than Tavernier. Tav scored with a couple a few years back but has been poor with them since. He still seems to think he is candidate No.1 though.

JMTrangers

Was always important to keep Alfie ticking over especially, glad he got a couple of goals. If he gets 50 goals this season and we win the title, it'll be talked about for years.

jonnyboyrfc

Yeah. Agree with that. Patterson did all he was asked on Friday. I'd start with him v St Mirren and see how he gets on.
Agreed, I'd go with Paterson on Wednesday he has the home debut with the crowd out the way and so knows what to expect - he provides an attacking threat and technical ability on the ball that Flanagan just doesn't have

Adamski2010

This is most welcome: senior players unscathed and a few young 'uns getting game time with them.

(Although I fear Stephen can forget about a future in MSM if he continues with positive stuff like this.)

BUDDA76

Good read and a positive article in general. Again Gerrard standards mean first team working hard even in bounce games which is good to see as youngsters see this also.

elbufalo

Would be good to see Morelos’ free kick, reckon he’d go for power rather than precision like Boyd used to with his free kicks.

Grigo Yossarian

think on Wednesday we will go McGregor, Goldson, Katic Flanagan, Barasic, Kamara, Davis, Jack, Kent Aribo & Defoe.
This is a big big match without Alfie & Tav against a well drilled St Mirren team who have added a couple of new guys.

I’d take a one goal victory, as this wont be a pushover.

DubaiBear

If we can keep the majority of our first 11-14 fit and ready to play we will win the league. If we drop 3/4 due to injury and suspension it will be a struggle.