Stephen Pressley on HIbs v Hearts

Hearts legend... then ruined it to sign for cellik and by association Rangers never had time for him. Sell your soul ya fud.

I used to enjoy watching this game. Pretty good derby fixture.

This is 22 absolute diddies and both these teams are going to finish bottom 6. The standard is utterly abysmal.

He'd be better off trying to sort the mess he's created at Carlisle than being on the telly. Can't stand the prick

I used to enjoy watching this game. Pretty good derby fixture.

This is 22 absolute diddies and both these teams are going to finish bottom 6. The standard is utterly abysmal.
One of those diddy teams has Glenn Middleton on the bench. This is a game he would thrive in.
Sack race right enough.

I used to love Pressley’s press conferences when he was trying to be a manager.

Trying to sound all professional and profound.

If.we.score.more.goals.than.them.we’ll.win.the.football.match.

I worked with a girl in the 90s who he tried to chat up one night and she told me he actually spoke like that to her then, slow and very precise in every word he uttered. She was a Rangers supporter too and he was still at Ibrox at the time (around 1994) but she still told him to do one. Her actual words to describe him were "thick as pig shit" :))

The full back Aaron Hickey is definitely a player, really hope we are keeping tabs on him. Nuts that he was born in 2002.
Also noticed that he is playing right back when he is a left back and Smith is playing left back when he is their natural right back

Saw him driving a Bentley in Glasgow city centre a few years back, wonder if he still has it.

Just acting like a dick. Was lying pished on some stairs and trying to look up lassies dresses and then was giving it do you know who i am shite. He offered me outside because i told him he was a disgrace. Seemed to back down when he seen i was happy to take up his offer
Not Rangers class which i think in long term has been proven

sounds a buffoon

Failure everywhere as a manager, Carlisle skelped again yesterday. Talks like he has had a stroke. Could be all the headers he done as a player. Boring game until that wonderful strike by Mallan. Watching this until Chelsea v Liverpool comes on, also done Hibs win both teams to score.

Pressley is what my granda would've described as a right queerhawk of a man. Not in a gay way, just a very strange man. Is he still managing Carlisle?

Hearts have been well on top since I flicked this back on after HIVs had scored.

Back