Steve Clark sectarian abuse

Coplandfrontier

Last week at rugby park Kris Boyd was subjected to sectarian singing and also pelted with coins from the away support. Why did the manager of Kilmarnock not have an issue with this?
Why did he feel after being hammered 5-0 at Ibrox that he all of a sudden had a major issue with fans singing sectarian chants.? 4 days ago his own player was subjected to it !
Seems to me that you Steve Clark are very selective in your criticism of supporters in Scotland . And the best bit from you is the fact that down south where your children have been brought up there is no issues .........
Go and lie down in a dark room

The bottom line of it all is he has made a rip roaring cu*t of himself. He failed to condemn the chanting and coin throwing on sunday involving his own player.come wednesday night he is a broken man after the chanting directed at him.split personality syndrome in my book.

SG should have mentioned getting called an Orange Basa at their place earlier in the season too.

I actually thought it was relentless abuse the way that he was going on. Having just watched the game it was sung once or twice.

The guy is a grade A fud.

Last week at rugby park Kris Boyd was subjected to sectarian singing and also pelted with coins from the away support. Why did the manager of Kilmarnock not have an issue with this?
Why did he feel after being hammered 5-0 at Ibrox that he all of a sudden had a major issue with fans singing sectarian chants.? 4 days ago his own player was subjected to it !
Seems to me that you Steve Clark are very selective in your criticism of supporters in Scotland . And the best bit from you is the fact that down south where your children have been brought up there is no issues .........
Go and lie down in a dark room

There's already a large thread on it mate

Timmy in work assures me that Clarke did have something to say regarding Boyd after the Celtic game. We never all missed it and Timmy seen it - right?

Back