Steve Clarke on Alan Power kick

Saying what we've all seen and all said, fingers point towards the not fit for purpose governing body. Nobody is a fan of the classless tramp but he knows they got away with one and can't see why the upset tone of him saying as much.

Looking at the challenge on his own he's correct.

But swap the roles, if that's Jack on Power a referee is issuing a straight red. If he doesn't there's a full blown enquiry.

Also in comparison to Morelos, McGregor and the laughable red cards Jack and Morelos have had recently it's pretty bad.

Then there's the fact this tramp has been mouthing off about our player, he would be best to keep his trap shut.

So it wasn’t a decision that fu*ked his team so it was good refereeing.Had he been sent off the mumbling rhat would have been shouting from the rooftops”we were cheated.”I despise this country.Time to try for an exit.I’d go to the lowest league in England and work from there rather than stay in this shithole.

It wouldn't matter what Clarke said now, Power has been cleared.

Anyone who doesn't see it as a red is consumed by bias and/or hatred.

I agree with what you are saying but virtually no manager is going to come out and say his player should have been red carded, epsecially with replay forthcoming as it could make the player more prone to harsher treatment by the officials, who might feel they have to correct a wrong decision.

I’ll be somewhat controversial and say neither of the following are red cards imo.

Morelos (v Aberdeen)
McKenna (on Morelos)
McGregor (v Aberdeen)
Simonovic (elbow against whoever it was)
Power (on Jack)

Football has gone soft as shïte!

Only the lego’s tackle and the st mirren players are red cards in recent incidents.

As it happens though, the fact that Morelos/McGregor got bans and nobody else did is nothing short of scandalous!

Typical SFA stumbling from one embarrassment to the next! That is the only thing that is consistent!

If it was on one of his players I’m sure the tramps views would be far different from the nonsense he is spouting today, hypocrite.

Looking at the challenge on his own he's correct.

But swap the roles, if that's Jack on Power a referee is issuing a straight red. If he doesn't there's a full blown enquiry.

That’s what angers me, I actually agree with Clark, if you take his statement in isolation. However, as you say, a Rangers player makes that challenge and you would have a special edition of Sportscene to cover it.

He says the reaction to the challenge was hysterical.

if that is what he says then that's all that's needed to know ..

the reaction woudnt have been hysterical if the witch hunt the previous weeks against Morelos hadn't reached fever pitch.

One rule for them and one rule for us it seems is what they want

I’ll be somewhat controversial and say neither of the following are red cards imo.

Morelos (v Aberdeen)
McKenna (on Morelos)
McGregor (v Aberdeen)
Power (on Jack)

Only the lego’s tackle and the st mirren players are red cards in recent incidents.

As it happens though, the fact that Morelos/McGregor got bans and nobody else did is nothing short of scandalous!

Typical SFA stumbling from one embarrassment to the next! That is the only thing that is consistent!
I’d agree on some of them but

McKenna and Power are both red cards all day long. You just can’t kick opponents in the face

Clarke fast becoming an unlikeable scumbag. Will fit in well when he gets the move he's craving to the glitter dome.

Of course that's his stance. He doesn't want to fix officials efc, no one in Scotland does, they need to be the victims of the big bad that is the Masonic Rangers.

If Clarke was serious about his previous opinions he'd have said it was a red card and backed us on the compliance officer stuff.

I hope Karma bites all these c**t# in the ar#e and Power scores the winner on Sunday! The bold Clare will be wiping away the bitter tears with her mhanky scarf regretting being a cheating boot that she is!

Maybe the real question is why are the press waiting until it's too late to ask the question?

If the roles were reversed, SG would be inundated with questions straight after the game

So did the ref not deal with Defoes penalty and the other 3 in the St Mirren game? Moaned about that calling for retrospective action but as ref dealt with Power so thats it. Clarkes a hypothetical pr!ck.

Surely he has already been promised the Scum job and is just practising his Big Bad Ranjurs schtick?

Or perhaps these last few weeks have been his audition?

Not the first time he's maimed a Rangers player.Probably done some damage to other teams players.
A horrible mentally challenged scumbag and it shows in his ugly face.Hope he suffers a career finishing injury in an accidental tackle.

Morelos (v Aberdeen)
McKenna (on Morelos)
McGregor (v Aberdeen)
Power (on Jack)

I actually think McGregor and Simunovic have gone to protect themselves.
McKenna and Power were intentional kicks to the face,straight reds all day.
Morelos both cards were a bad joke,he's actually got away with a lot worse,they were nothing incidents he got punished for imo.

Stevie is trying sooooo hard to get mhanks job, he’s getting more desperate every passing week.

Back