Steve Davis getting pelters for his breakfast

Perhaps if Roofe followed davis example he would spend less time on the treatment table , certainly less on social media . A man aged 37 who can play every game v a man ten years younger made of glass .... pass me the beans and eggs every day of the week please ! :shh: Steven Davis rangers legend

Perhaps if Roofe followed davis example he would spend less time on the treatment table , certainly less on social media . A man aged 37 who can play every game v a man ten years younger made of glass .... pass me the beans and eggs every day of the week please ! :shh: Steven Davis Rangers legend

There is always 1 person who will just pop into a thread and stink it right out.

Same here, my wife says I'm weird. Apparently it's the American style?
Not quite. American style is to use fork in left, knife in right, cut the food, put the knife down, switch the fork to the right, food in mouth. And because thats a helluva palaver, they tend to eschew the knife altogether and go with fork in right hand and use the edge of it as a knife (for any food soft enough to allow that). :p

We got a new dietitian at my Rugby Club, he was checking everyone’s pre match meal and a few lads got a right bollocking, he saw my omelette and gave me a nod and a thumbs up which turned quickly to horror when he saw me stick it into a piece :))

Perhaps if Roofe followed davis example he would spend less time on the treatment table , certainly less on social media . A man aged 37 who can play every game v a man ten years younger made of glass .... pass me the beans and eggs every day of the week please ! :shh: Steven Davis Rangers legend
Well done took until the 54th post to shoot the thread down the usual way

Wouldn’t have thought baked beans would’ve been involved in an athlete’s breakfast, not particularly bad though

Obviously he’s doing something right at his age.
Sure Jamie Vardys go to breakfast is a shit load of beans and toast plus a couple of cans of ted bull. Ironically both him and Davis have fitness levels belying their years.

Yip, eating beans will cure all future calf problems.

Honestly, the %^*& are you on

But Davis was on Social Media 10 minutes after him, laughing at the Joke.
Well maybe I’m now a Rangers dad as for me Davis has the right idea and he’s proved it on the park . Tremendous leads by example him and Goldson my players of the season with Kamara Hagi Tavernier Kent and Morelos not far behind . McGregor as well

Roofe on Instagram slagging davis

20210305-115729.jpg
%^*& all wrong with that,I have that quite often. Then again I'm from same country as Davis so maybe a link there :))

Nobody said they could . I’m saying Roofe could do worse than follow Davis example instead of wasting time on social media .
Everybody has different bodies, being "made of glass" is something an athlete cannot help. If you're prone to muscle injuries then it's just something you need to manage and your age is irrelevant.

%^*& all wrong with that,I have that quite often. Then again I'm from same country as Davis so maybe a link there :))
No you are right , millennial people seem to think athletes should only eat avocado bashed :rolleyes: on rye bread and water from the perinese apparently . Davis fuel is what we all need I say

Forget the beans, square sausage, tattie scone, black pudding and the best till last smoky bacon now that's a breakfast

We got a new dietitian at my Rugby Club, he was checking everyone’s pre match meal and a few lads got a right bollocking, he saw my omelette and gave me a nod and a thumbs up which turned quickly to horror when he saw me stick it into a piece :))
You obviously let the RAF chappies etiquette down there!!

Not quite. American style is to use fork in left, knife in right, cut the food, put the knife down, switch the fork to the right, food in mouth. And because thats a helluva palaver, they tend to eschew the knife altogether and go with fork in right hand and use the edge of it as a knife (for any food soft enough to allow that). :p
My partner's 26 year old mentally challenged daughter eats like that as well, fork in right hand and doubling up as a knife, it does my head in as I call it lazy eating .

Good job it wasn’t the Glasgow Oyster.

Well maybe I’m now a Rangers dad as for me Davis has the right idea and he’s proved it on the park . Tremendous leads by example him and Goldson my players of the season with Kamara Hagi Tavernier Kent and Morelos not far behind . McGregor as well
Roofe has been brilliant this season too. He hasn’t played enough but if you look at his numbers you see he’s been as good as anybody up top. In that key period from October to January, when Alfie was no better than average, he was the main man. He’s made a massive contribution to where we are.

Back