Steve McClaren to scumdee Utd

It would be a surprisingly high profile appointment, maybe using compensation money from Hearts for Neilson on wages, heard that Barry Robson potentially as no2

If this happens, I’ll walk from Tannadice to dens park naked.

It’s merely to make people think that someone is interested in that no mark club.

This will be comedy gold, hes a diddy apart from his spell at Twente where he won the league.

Sacked twice by Derby!

I think it is could be a very good appointment for them as the chairman has shown real ambition for the club. With his experience and their obvious ambition it could be a good mix to build on a good season. His only downfall could be is that if he does not grasp the very different physical game up here compared to his other clubs.

Sky saying he’s turned it down.

Probs wasn’t being given a nice new brolly to use when it’s pishing doon at their dump.

Got fans excited but they will likely go with Jon Daly or Austin McPhee as cheap options

Unfortunately for him football has moved on since 2006, he's been brutal for years.

See he's turned it down anyway, hope noone took the 1/100 on offer!

He won a league title 10 years ago against all the odds. May not be the ideal modern Manager but he’s done more than any other Dundee Utd Manager in the past 10 years.

He won a league title 10 years ago against all the odds. May not be the ideal modern Manager but he’s done more than any other Dundee Utd Manager in the past 10 years.

More than any Rangers manager in the last 9 but I doubt we'd entertain him either!

I can't believe Derby took him back after sacking him then sacked him again!

Some guy called Micky Mellon is meant to be getting it
Tranmere Rovers Manager who been in 2 back to back play off finals wins and was unlucky to get demoted there 3 points behind with a game in hand....He was Goldsons Manager at Shrewsbury I think he was his Captain and bought through Vardy at Fleetwood.

Ruled himself out now saying family reasons. Other words he has visited Dundee and saw it was a shithole and met Jimmy Ping. :))

A peh supper in a sing ill ingen in awe.
For Bears who’ve never had the pleasure of visiting a ‘chipper’ (fish & chip shop in Dundee), this is what you’d ask for if you fancied a pie supper and a single onion as well :)

Haw daphne your a ride
For younger Bears....Daphne is the sister in The Broons who you wouldn’t take home to meet the parents. She liked to ‘entertain the boys’ up on Stoorie Brae.
Her sister Maggie had all the good looks in that family :))

We’ve had Steak Pie FC for the poets, now we have Fish Supper FC for their poorer cousins.

Back