Steven Davis Returns Home From International Duty

The only one that greets me like this is the dog. Kids only notice me if their iPads are charging nowadays! It was a great feeling in days gone by though.

Never take those moments for granted.

Now I am simply a walking, talking cash machine for my 2 boys.....

Haha. I know exactly that feeling with my two boys. :D

However, I’m getting a do over right now. I’ve a wee 2 year old grand daughter who stays with us every weekend and we now get that same reaction again every weekend morning.

If it’s possible, I actually treasure these moments even more than I did when my own were babies. Probably because I now know how quickly these magical times pass

Haha. I know exactly that feeling with my two boys. :D

However, I’m getting a do over right now. I’ve a wee 2 year old grand daughter who stays with us every weekend and we now get that same reaction again every weekend morning.

If it’s possible, I actually treasure these moments even more than I did when my own were babies. Probably because I now know how quickly these magical times pass
Give it a couple of years and she'll be too busy with her i pad to notice you.:p

get a dog mate, nothing is happier to see you whenever you come home than your dog. Out for 5 mins and when you return it’s a hero’s welcome!
I just need to go to the car and back and the wee guy goes crazy.

The Mrs doesn’t get the same. She was away for a few days recently. I went to pick her up (was away for 15 mins). She walked through the door and the dog bolted past her to me.

Made me laugh.

Back