Steven Davis tattoo

That’s... different, I suppose. As much as I love Davis, I wouldn’t be getting his face immortalised on my arm. But each to their own. Perhaps he gets a signed jersey out of it :))

That is unreal.

Willy G has tattooed the following players, Lafferty, Kent & Morelos in the past.

Remember him posting the photos on Twitter a while back

A work colleague got a big portrait of his wife tattooed on his chest.

Shortly afterwards they split up after he found out she was playing away from home.

Several years later he’s remarried to a new bird. He’s still got the tattoo.

I used to wonder what my mum thought of my dad having a former girlfriend’s name tattooed on his arm, but that takes the biscuit

Not a fan of getting faces as tattoos because they look absolutely terrible if not done perfectly but that one is decent.

Guys work is amazing, that's probably one of the most detailed high quality portraits I've ever seen.

You don’t see it in the clip, but his other sleeve has a Jimmy Calderwood tattoo from a drawing lifter off the old board. A right piece of art there!

Very skillful but TBH I don't see the point in tattoos, especially the picture of a fitba player.

Incredible likeness, I didn’t think a tattoo could be so accurate. Well done to the artist for an outstanding piece of work.

The guys work is unreal. Wonder how much he charges per hour , I would imagine a lot if lots of footballers are his clients.

WillyG is pure class mate, the other guy in the studio Carloz aint too shabby either, always a good day out if not a little sore. Highly recommend them both.

I like tats, but would never get one of another living being. You're a hostage to fortune.

This. Imagine he became our manager and was absolutely shite. Or even worse, played or managed another Scottish side that beat us in a Cup Final or denied us a title on the last day. %^*& that.

Strange behaviour getting another mans face tattooed on your body, as much as I like Steven, just seems weird to me.

The art work is on another level though, fantastic talent.

Last edited:
Looks like he also has Michael O'Neil don his forearm beside the eiffel tower.

The likeness to Davis is phenomenal a very talented man.

This. Imagine he became our manager and was absolutely shite. Or even worse, played or managed another Scottish side that beat us in a Cup Final or denied us a title on the last day. %^*& that.
Steven Davis is a lifetime guarantee . Legend .

Back