Steven Gerrard - Fix You - 55 times Champions of Scotland

My first post on here... made a video to celebrate 55 the other day and thought this would be as good a thing to post as any for my first post! Hope you bears enjoy it.

Fair play mate ... well done on the effort. Decent wee video.

Steven Gerrard can make me tolerate Coldplay.

That in itself is an achievement on par with 55.

Cracking video OP.

I like it, not as good as the old Walter Smith one IMO but still got me grinning from ear to ear by the end
I don't want this feeling to ever go away

I think that is superb.

The song is always very emotional to me, due to life events around the time it was released.

But is absolutely perfect for what we have gone through.

Being picky I want it updated to finish when Gerrard is holding the trophy above his head. B-D

I think that is superb.

The song is always very emotional to me, due to life events around the time it was released.

But is absolutely perfect for what we have gone through.

Being picky I want it updated to finish when Gerrard is holding the trophy above his head. B-D
Agree mate but we won it so far from the end that I couldn't wait that long B-D

christ!!! feckin coldplay.
Well done on the vid but i just cannot watch it such is my hatred for the band.

And here's me thinking my wee greet at full time Sunday would be the end of me being an emotional wreck this season.

Thanjs OP, floodgates opened again!

Cheers OP

Enjoyed that

Gaffer and his backroom team get us

Hopefully they now realise what it means to us all

Nearly 10 years of suffering and hurt and we finally have our pride back and it’s all thanks to the team, Directors and fans who have stuck by us and Follow Followed

WATP

My first post on here... made a video to celebrate 55 the other day and thought this would be as good a thing to post as any for my first post! Hope you bears enjoy it.

Very good mate. Very apt tune as well.

Wonderful.

It’s also the only Coldplay song that I like.

Well done OP.

Top work.

Back