Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year extension

Does nobody fucking proof read these things? Jesus christ.

Some of our fans don't deserve him. Some of the petulant shite I seen last night at the game was embarrassing. It's telling that outwith goals, the only time some people make noise is to scream at a misplaced pass or shot.

I honestly think if the crowd had got behind the team in the last 15/20 minutes the team would've been lifted and we wouldn't have lost that goal. The atmosphere was horrendous the full game, considering where we've came from.

Hopefully he gets the support he and the players deserve for the rest of the season.

When he eventually leaves he will probably be regarded as one of our best managers.

Great news to carry on from our positive result last night.

Some of our fans don't deserve him. Some of the petulant shite I seen last night at the game was embarrassing. It's telling that outwith goals, the only time some people make noise is to scream at a misplaced pass or shot.

I honestly think if the crowd had got behind the team in the last 15/20 minutes the team would've been lifted and we wouldn't have lost that goal. The atmosphere was horrendous the full game, considering where we've came from.

Hopefully he gets the support he and the players deserve for the rest of the season.

Couldn’t agree more pal.

Some of our support deserve %^*& all.

When the chips are down

What a day to be alive!!

Last 32.

Brexit happening.

Marxists destroyed.

New contract for our manager.

Beautiful!!

Oh - and I take great pride in reminding us that I actually strongly proposed SG as our new manager when Pedro was sacked - much to the disgust of the majority on here! ;) :)

Brilliant news about SG and with Jack ,Davis, Defoe and McGregor having signed or about to sign new deals club great news ongoing .
We all know the managers history of always wanting to be going forward both as a player and manager exiting times ahead .

Back