Steven Gerrard named February Manager of the Month

The Sky team of the month for February had six Celtic players and no Rangers,but Gerrard is manager of the month.
Crazy.
This has been wrongly referred to as Sky’s team of the month on here by a lot of people. It was Whoscored.com’s team of the month, Sky just reported it. I think Whoscored.com’s team of the month just tallies up player ratings from all games.

Should have been the bravest man in football!! He has a 100% record in February. We do want him to stay after all

The Sky team of the month for February had six Celtic players and no Rangers,but Gerrard is manager of the month.
Crazy.
That’s nothing to do with sky. It’s from the WhoScored ratings that only look at stats such as interceptions, tackles, goals scored and the likes.

our goals spread among the team, whereas they are heavily reliant in Edouarde (if he isn’t scoring, neither are they)

If it was, would likely have been announced before the press conference.

i reckon Callaghan of hamilton will get it

Yeah, I just had a look at the spfl twitter and they've only announced the manager of the month. Player must be someone else at a club yet to do their press conference.

Yeah, I just had a look at the spfl twitter and they've only announced the manager of the month. Player must be someone else at a club yet to do their press conference.
Could be that prick Edourde. He’s carried their team for 2 months

This has been wrongly referred to as Sky’s team of the month on here by a lot of people. It was Whoscored.com’s team of the month, Sky just reported it. I think Whoscored.com’s team of the month just tallies up player ratings from all games.
Thanks for explaining that. Hence, Celtc play more league games, they get more player points, notwithstanding individual mediocrity?

Thanks for explaining that. Hence, Celtc play more league games, they get more player points, notwithstanding individual mediocrity?
I would expect it to be an average. They had 4 single goal margin wins and two 4-0 wins. Maybe the 4-0 wins boosted their numbers a bit. We only had one high scoring win (4-1) and drew at Hamilton and I would imagine the player ratings would have been not dissimilar to Celtic’s at Ross County.

You honestly couldn’t make it up.

The only sponsors anywhere our league are gambling companies, bevvy companies and cannabis based products companies.
Sounds like the stereotypical Scotsman character in any drama, pished, stoned and a gambling fiend.

Glen's Vodka, FFS

Easily seen that the P in SPFL is certainly not for Professional.

Ooft, Jullien liking the gaffer’s award. That will go down well with the bheasts B-D

Evt-XmVXIAEM0dG

Latest posts

Back