Steven Gerrard on SSN

Gerrards not going to extend the hand of friendship because their manager got sacked. After all the abuse, belittlement and scumbag behaviour towards him and the club since he’s been here, why should he be friendly about anything to do with them? He’s got a hatred for them and a contempt just as much as they have for us, and he’s quite right to have it.

Stick the knife in and twist it, but he’s doing it with a smile on his face.

Gerrards not going to extend the hand of friendship because their manager got sacked. After all the abuse, belittlement and scumbag behaviour towards him and the club since he’s been here, why should he be friendly about anything to do with them? He’s got a hatred for them and a contempt just as much as they have for us, and he’s quite right to have it.

Your first line I would suggest extends onto Liewells, Scottish Football Authorities as well, Scum they are.

Your first line I would suggest extends onto Liewells, Scottish Football Authorities as well, Scum they are.
Absolutely correct mate. Gerrard is ruthless, he has no love for that mob at all. As long as he shows them a respectable level of contempt while remaining professional then that’s good enough for me. He’s not pandering to the morons wailing and crying about a bigoted, hateful and sectarian individual losing his job because he and his club got far too big for its boots.

On the Huddleboard, the hatred and lies are pouring out, they detest him, claiming that we didn’t want him because of his “19th Century Terrorist” leanings
, and that he’s hated throughout world football. :rolleyes:

On the Huddleboard, the hatred and lies are pouring out, they detest him, claiming that we didn’t want him because of his “19th Century Terrorist” leanings
They’ve always said that from day one about Gerrard. Because he’s got a Catholic sounding name, when in actual fact he isn’t a Catholic at all. They hate him because he didn’t proclaim his undying love for them as a player, and he’s went to us.
Gerrards got too much class for that manky club anyway. They’ve been hit with lennon because he would easily slot into the green brigade singing up the ra for 90 minutes so he suited them perfectly. Gerrard hasn’t claimed once that he’s Catholic or that he has any leaning towards them.

That mobs next move is gonna be another sympathiser, they can’t afford a Rogers style appointment.

They’ve always said that from day one about Gerrard. Because he’s got a Catholic sounding name, when in actual fact he isn’t a Catholic at all. They hate him because he didn’t proclaim his undying love for them as a player, and he’s went to us.
Gerrards got too much class for that manky club anyway. They’ve been hit with lennon because he would easily slot into the green brigade singing up the ra for 90 minutes so he suited them perfectly. Gerrard hasn’t claimed once that he’s Catholic or that he has any leaning towards them.

That mobs next move is gonna be another sympathiser, they can’t afford a Rogers style appointment.

According to Wiki

“Although not a Catholic and living outside the catchment area, Gerrard attended Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School upon the recommendation of his primary school teacher, whose husband was a PE teacher there, due to its superior football reputation over more local school”

Just remember 19th Century Terrorist is a political term, and not a Religious derogatory phrase. However in the West of Scotland we do have 19th Century Terrorists, that are only to willing to take, take, take from the U.K. but don’t give a shit about the U.K. Our unfortunately banned Anthem, “Why Don’t You Go Home” does apply to those 19th Century Terrorists (Political Sense)

Steven Gerrard is a class act and I think Jurgen Klopp can learn from himtoo.
Klopp came to Liverpool concentrating on signing attacking players and not having enough defenders and it shows if he loses a couple of players he has no cover whereas Gerrard signed defenders to make Rangers secure first before concentrating on other positions.
So Klopp you arrogant **** look at Gerrard who knows how to manage :))

Klopp came to Liverpool concentrating on signing attacking players and not having enough defenders and it shows if he loses a couple of players he has no cover whereas Gerrard signed defenders to make Rangers secure first before concentrating on other positions.
Don't say that too loud.. btw

I wonder how their new CEO will deal with their love for all things ra. Liewell cultivated it and used it when he wanted to help him. Will McKay keep that up and keep trying to employ ra minded people or will he finally do something about it so he can employ normal people without them being disgusted(by that at least)?

I wonder how their new CEO will deal with their love for all things ra. Liewell cultivated it and used it when he wanted to help him. Will McKay keep that up and keep trying to employ ra minded people or will he finally do something about it so he can employ normal people without them being disgusted(by that at least)?
Remember the new guy is from a completely different social background than Lawwell, the only link being they are both corporate successes. If he tries to manipulate and control the hordes like Lawwell, who was very good at this, he will be sussed out in thirty seconds.

The hordes are mostly uneducated moronic scum but there is an element of animal cunning amongst them which will be looking for any dilution of what they class as their 'Heritage" from the new guy.

Remember the new guy is from a completely different social background than Lawwell, the only link being they are both corporate successes. If he tries to manipulate and control the hordes like Lawwell, who was very good at this, he will be sussed out in thirty seconds.

The hordes are mostly uneducated moronic scum but there is an element of animal cunning amongst them which will be looking for any dilution of what they class as their 'Heritage" from the new guy.
He’s going to have a battle on his hands and that’s before you get to us owning a significant part of our club and them wanting the same. The last decade could end up harming them for longer than it did us.

I reckon lawwells last act of betrayal will be to disband this group, dissolve it and scatter the group all over the stadium. he will ban that area because they’ve stabbed him in the back (or the other way around) and whilst I’ve no doubt that the new guy is equally as rabid, Im not so sure he would stoop to those levels to curry favour with the support in terms of pandering to a small group of fans. I would imagine he would want to pander to the main body of support.

It’s like our board favouring the Union Bears over the vast majority of the support just because they bring atmosphere. That would be crazy. The UB is only a small section, while vital, are only a small cog in a big money making machine. Same with the green and grey brigade.

That club will still have a love of all things ra at its very heart, that will never change unfortunately as we all know.

I honestly thought gerrard had the look of someone who couldn't care less. The way it should be. Got a big game coming up all his focus is on that.

Tbf he watched the last game of the season from before and we lost 5 goals to hibs.

And lennon was being an air plane.

I'd have went out and bought defenders first too

Back