Press Conference Steven Gerrard speaks ahead of the Brondby game

I'm pleased that Gerrard said 5 goals in 15 matches for Morelos isn't good enough. Regardless of opinions about Alfredo's overall game, we need him burying more of his chances. Hopefully he'll begin doing so tomorrow night, if he's selected.
I expect Davis in for Kamara to be the only change from the team that started against Hearts, however Wright could maybe lose out to Roofe or Bacuna.

I'm pleased that Gerrard said 5 goals in 15 matches for Morelos isn't good enough. Regardless of opinions about Alfredo's overall game, we need him burying more of his chances. Hopefully he'll begin doing so tomorrow night, if he's selected.
I expect Davis in for Kamara to be the only change from the team that started against Hearts, however Wright could maybe lose out to Roofe or Bacuna.

He has to start tomorrow in the hope he gets goals

This mob aint very good by all accounts

Not just Morelos. The goals for is simply not good enough.

Kent available for St Mirren Is excellent

We have missed him big time
Have we? We`ve created 25 chances against Hearts ... and if it comes down to a choice of Kent, Sakala, and/or Roofe, do you think Kent would have put more away than either of them?

IMHO, we should have at least 2 strikers on the field every game, plus people like Hagi, Kent and Wright to create chances. Putting hope on another winger who is no more prolific than those non-strikers we saw these last few weeks won't change much.

Not necessarily. He could start on the bench and then come on if/when we get ahead. Sometimes taking that small bit of pressure away from a player who is clearly struggling for confidence is all it needs.
Started reading that and thinking it doesn't make sense.

Finishing it, actually not a bad idea at all, I like it!

Gamble but.

Started reading that and thinking it doesn't make sense.

Finishing it, actually not a bad idea at all, I like it!

Gamble but.

I love Alfredo and I think he does a massive amount off the ball mate. Some of the shouts the past few days to 'get rid' are mind boggling to me. Like most strikers though, particularly ones that are prolific, it's sometimes only goals that matter to people.

Starting with Roofe up front doesn't considerably weaken us imo and, as said it takes a bit of pressure off Morelos.

Back