Press Conference Steven Gerrard speaks ahead of the Malmo match at Ibrox

The stuff about backing the team clearly shows we need to do our part / they are concerned about us being on the teams back.

m

Was his face stoney?
Things are very wrong. Excited about the game, smiling, talking positively. Not fooling the FF loyal that have guided me and others with their world class body language expertism.

I believe one poster earlier also has a forumla tying in body language with duration that Gerrard will be here.

Come on manager, you ain’t fooling us!

Things are very wrong. Excited about the game, smiling, talking positively. Not fooling the FF loyal that have guided me and others with their world class body language expertism.

I believe one poster earlier also has a forumla tying in body language with duration that Gerrard will be here.

Come on manager, you ain’t fooling us!
I'm no expert but he looked grumpy to me and I suspect he'll be the Liverpool manager by mid-September.

Well done Mr Dingwall with the question.That was not the easiest question to put to the Manager.
But that’s the type of questions the support want you to ask .
Well done .

Disagree. This can’t play in front of a crowd pish is just that, pish.

It’s being given oxygen by clowns in the mhedia desperate to smear Rangers in anyway.

Let’s just forget about the evidence, our performances in Europe, beating the rhattlers home and away and all the rhabid support from the diddy teams.

Let’s just concentrate on the football issues, David Edgar got the type of question we want asked?

Sheer curiosity but with the change in restrictions etc is there any plan for the media to return to the press conferences in person?

Fair shout the Swedish media would definitely give the scum media up here a run for their money, at being dumb twats.
Mark and David excluded B-D

I haven’t stopped thinking about the game since full crowds got announced the other day.

I just hope the groaners don’t start early doors or we can grab an early goal to get everyone on side and behind the team
I hope that half the FF posters, who have been destroying the team since Saturday, can support the team with being drama queens if we have a sticky spell.

Well done Mr Dingwall with the question.That was not the easiest question to put to the Manager.
But that’s the type of questions the support want you to ask .
Well done .
I’ll say again, that was actually the original idea of a journalist.
Ask the questions the reader wants answered.
Wasn’t their job to pontificate and take sides.
That was the job of the columnist and the opinion columns.

Back