Steven MacLean tells Caixinha to stop with the mind games and 'worry about stopping leaks'

Do the talking on the Park, these soundbites we get all the time are unnecessary.
Go out and win well is the only way to shut teams up.

You're digging for problems here. There is absolutely nothing wrong or controversial about what he's said – he's not comparing Morton and St J on quality, just saying they play similar style in terms of formations/tactics.

You have to have a special kind of mind to misconstrue that.

I know that. The journalist has deliberately misconstrued it, obviously. Maclean doesn't seem angry or upset. A journalist is trying to create a story and Maclean has gone along with it. Its really no big deal. I'm pretty sure Pedro doesn't give a f*ck either.

Now, are you going to answer the question of what this place would be like if Pedro's exact quote was attributed to another manager about us?

What the actual %^*&..

We played a friendly against Morton, manager comments that it was good as they attempt to play a similar way to St Johnstone.

How the %^*& is that mind games.? I hope Alved breaks his fuckin back on Friday night, wee tit.

The only disrepctful comments in that article are McLeans about Morton. We prepare for a competitive game against our next opponents by playing a very tidy outfit in Morton and that clown sees it as disrespectful! What a total deluded knob. Does he think we should've been playing Real Madrid instead? Caixinha however is the one getting all the stick. What a surprise. Total joke. I do think we should've prepared against Glasgow Warriors cos no doubt St Johnstone will look to kick us off the park as most teams have been doing this season.

What was Pedro saying that noised him up? How is comparing certain aspects of one team to another playing mind games? Just a shit stirring fud!

W.A.T.P.

What the actual %^*&..

We played a friendly against Morton, manager comments that it was good as they attempt to play a similar way to St Johnstone.

How the %^*& is that mind games.? I hope Alved breaks his fuckin back on Friday night, wee tit.

We are living at a time when everyone who wants to be offended will look to BE offended by every real or imaginary slight that they can come up with, especially if it against Rangers. So many fuds about these days.

W.A.T.P.

Pedro's press conference today

"Some of the St Johnstone players weren't too happy with what you said"

PC - "If I cannot say one team plays with the same style or formation as another team then I cannot say anything."

"Are you surprised with the reaction?"

PC - "No I'm not at all. I don't care about it."

Well said boss.

Reactions: TN8
I can't believe people on this thread are having a go at the manager.

Clearly still an agenda amongst sections of our support. Pedro literally said that it was good to play Morton because they adopt a similar formation and system as our next opponent. Anyone who has a problem with that, clearly has a personal problem with our manager.

Just who the fuk is he I've barely heard of him the no Mark.

He played a handful of games in the McLeish era for us according to Wiki. He was on loan at Scunthorpe then was sold to Sheffield Wednesday. Genuinely can't remember him myself and I thought I remembered all the players from that era pretty well. Must have been shite.

Perfectly reasonable comments from PC. McLean is clearly raging though :D

Seems to me that he's been led by the nose by the reporter looking for a non story.
Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.

Spot on - we’ve seen it a million times before. The Oduwa ‘showboating’ comes to mind. Hack seeks negative Rangers story, rings up thick pro - a quote for a few quid on the side (expenses deductible) - bingo, a back page to be gobbled up by dumb arse mentally challenged newspaper readers (the only ones left buying these rags).

Back