Steven McLean

frankieboy

Just watched his performance and have to agree with greeting face,he was abysmal,how did Cosgrove stay on,Broadfoot’s sending off was debatable,Finlay deserved his second yellow,McKenzie and Ball was handbags,terrible show from McLean

Agree Braodfoot was harsh but we’ve seen worse decisions. If Cosgrove had went off for those two incidents it would have been ridiculous.

Steve Clarke is an absolute banger. Every time his team gets beat he comes out with some wildly over the top deflection. His team lost its discipline after a harsh red.

Clancy, McLean and Thompson - the worst referees in the league.

As much as I think Collum was shite, I seriously think he refereed our games trying to make the correct decision.

Clancy and McLean especially just seem hell bent in trying not to give us anything. I wish we put out a statement on them rather than Collum.

I watched the Broadfoot incident a few times and couldn't decide whether it was a red or not, don't really blame him for that. One thing on that incident was that all seemed calm until Shinnie appeared on the scene, he pretty much told the ref to send Broadfoot off and McLean did as he was told

All 3 reds were harsh, IMO.

Cosgrove should have had a second yellow for his role in Findlays first booking as well.

Clancy, McLean and Thompson - the worst referees in the league.

As much as I think Collum was shite, I seriously think he refereed our games trying to make the correct decision.

Clancy and McLean especially just seem hell bent in trying not to give us anything. I wish we put out a statement on them rather than Collum.

Sorry but how can you say that about Collum when he sent Candeias off for blowing a kiss

Broadfoot had to go, no different to Arfield v Hearts.
Findlay was the correct decision, but Cosgrove should have walked earlier, that will be Clarke’s main complaint.
Mackenzie’s red was harsh.
Clarke deflecting after another defeat.

I think the review panel will overturn Mackenzie’s and Clarke will get a 1 match ban.

Back