Steven Naismith retires.

Rat

our support will be on here in a few months hailing him as a legend, hero etc when he makes a few positive comments towards in the media

Agreed. He's no more a 'traitor' or a 'Judas' than McGregor or Davis were. There's no way elite footballers were going to play in the 3rd division (I'm deliberately not including Wallace or McCulloch in that bracket) - The difference was in the communications, instead of keeping their mouth shuts him and Whittaker did a disastrous press conference at a time when nobody really knew what the hell was going on. The agent or PR person that set them up for that needs hung out to dry. He grew up supporting Rangers. That's enough for me to forgive him one really bad take.
Every so often on this board you read some absolute tripe.
This is one of those occasions.
I simply cannot believe you wrote that nonsense.

Did you ever see Durie?

Yeah, I saw a lot of Durie as I had a season ticket then, before moving to the US.
Both were good players, but I think Naismith was a better footballer, his Rangers career curtailed by the ACL injury and then 2012 happened. Durie had better CFs in front of him for his whole Rangers career, but he contributed and both players always ran themselves into the ground for the team.

Judas rat, will never forget the words he said.

I assume he will come crawling back to get us onside when he no doubt releases an autobiography.

It wasn’t just the press conference. He doubled down in the papers about what he said on at leat 2 more occasions. Until it finally dawned on him what an utter prick he had been. Then when he wanted back up the road (and the sizeable pay packet he’d earn from us) he became full of remorse for his actions.

%^*& Steven Naismith.

Very good player in his pomp. Had a very good career to be fair and did it down in England as well.
Lifes too short, best of luck to him.

“This is a new company called Sevco. I’ve never met Mr Green or anyone from Sevco. I don’t know who the investors are or what league they’ll be in. So how can I push forward into a new company that I don’t know anything about or any person involved in it?

F#'k him, little rat that he is.

He was tremendous for us after his injury recovery , he hated the mhanks , he fucked it up with the interview.
I always wonder when ye see him and Lego eater at it arguing how they got on while away with the Scotland team? Anyone know ?

Every so often on this board you read some absolute tripe.
This is one of those occasions.
I simply cannot believe you wrote that nonsense.
So you follow up an insult with a logical fallacy. You might not agree with the opinion but you should try seeing things from another perspective before wading in with 'tripe'. I've not got the energy to hate Naismith like you do, doesn't make it nonsense.

Yeah, I saw a lot of Durie as I had a season ticket then, before moving to the US.
Both were good players, but I think Naismith was a better footballer, his Rangers career curtailed by the ACL injury and then 2012 happened. Durie had better CFs in front of him for his whole Rangers career, but he contributed and both players always ran themselves into the ground for the team.
Sorry - Naismith was culpable in at least 2 old firm games where his lack of nous phucked us. Where are you?

Great player but a Judas traitor that will never be forgiven for kicking us when we were down. Completely unforgivable in my book.

My son is n SLC

Never been to SLC, but the national parks look great over there, fancy a visit.
You've probably not seen him for a while due to covid?
I usually get back to Europe 3 or 4 times a year for business and visit family in the UK in parallel. They come out here every year too. Hopefully back to 'normal' soon !

Back