Steven pressely absolute clown

I didn’t realize he was still a thing. Hadn’t heard from him in a while and I just presumed he’d disappeared up his own arse.

Just seen that imbecile on SSN saying trouble ahead with rangers regarding us not signing and players going and everything at the piggery are brilliant he didn’t even know it’s not 6 points what an absolute reprobate
You’re thread title nails it without you having to say a single word afterwards

Just watching him on SKY
Seems to have a problem with GvB, didn't appear to want to give him any praise whatsoever & finished off the Rangers section with still to be convinced

Then moved on to promote the Bheasts attacking football blah blah blah & even when given the opportunity to big up Hearts was very meh & didn't even speak of how a victory for Hearts could see them challenge the Bheasts as much as they are challenging us
I wonder if GvB has heard of him.

Just watching him on SKY
Seems to have a problem with GvB, didn't appear to want to give him any praise whatsoever & finished off the Rangers section with still to be convinced

Then moved on to promote the Bheasts attacking football blah blah blah & even when given the opportunity to big up Hearts was very meh & didn't even speak of how a victory for Hearts could see them challenge the Bheasts as much as they are challenging us
This myth is becoming a bit of a joke. Both us and that lot have scored exactly the same number of league goals from the same number of games. And their outstanding attacking flair was blunted by the mighty Livingston both home and away. Yes, they scored more in Europe, but only by adopting an utterly naive gung-ho approach which saw them lose as many goals in 6 EL group games as we have in our previous 14.....and they're oot! Meanwhile, we qualify from our group yet again and with a game to spare. Let these hasbeens continue with the 'Angeball' love in. I'll take results on the park every time.

Back around 1994 I worked with a girl who told me about the time Pressley tried to chat her up at a bar in Glasgow. Even though she supported Rangers (he was still with us at the time) she told him to eff off as he was a boring fecker. Even whilst chatting her up he was as slow as feck, pausing every few words or so. He's never been relevant!

Mind that time when Pressley was Falkirk boss and he GUARANTEED they wouldn’t get relegated. Think that was 2010 and I’m sure they have yet to return to the top flight.

Pressley said: "If I don't keep Falkirk up I'll consider it a failure. But I have huge belief in the players, the staff here and in my own ability.

"We will stay in the SPL - no doubt about it.

Just seen that imbecile on SSN saying trouble ahead with rangers regarding us not signing and players going and everything at the piggery are brilliant he didn’t even know it’s not 6 points what an absolute reprobate
He really is a fucking idiot

The guys a grade A wank & playing to the mentally challenged love in from the media. Best ignored

"We *thump* will *thump* not *thump* be *thump* relegated"

They were relegated. With a thump.

Back