Steven Pressley loses the plot

Utterly deluded individual. Was offered the Arabs job in 2015 when they were in the top flight and turned it down. Wanted to advance his career in England. Ended up at Fleetwood in League 1.

Riled me as I had a tip the Dundee Utd job was his if he wanted it and I couldn't see him turning it down as he was out of work. I had a few quid on him at a good price and he acted Billy Big Baws and told them "not interested".

A certainty for his jotters IMO.

Remember years ago when he left Hearts & signed for the team currently 2nd in the league. They beat Hearts at Tynecastle not long after he joined & he was completely rubbing it in, fist pumps the lot, applauding the away fans as if he was a lifelong fan.

It was completely disrespectful & unnecessarily antagonistic. Came over as horrible, arrogant individual.

5GcdoYx.gif

Pained me when they appointed him. Curle was no world beater by any means but fucking Pressley!?!?

Luckily there’s only one relegation spot now after Burys expulsion so we’ve got a fighting chance of staying up.

A large section of the support has now turned against him thankfully.Some of the directors were getting stick as well and when that happens the manager gets bumped.
John Sheridan left a team in the play off positions and this clown has taken United to 5th bottom.
Some of his signings are absolutely horrendous.One young guy they brought in on loan from Newcastle has to be about the worst player I have ever seen

what a tosser…! Imagine being a Carlisle player sitting in the dressing room listening to that pile of dog sh*te. I thought he was gonny burst oot greetin there.....

Bawbag

A large section of the support has now turned against him thankfully.Some of the directors were getting stick as well and when that happens the manager gets bumped.
John Sheridan left a team in the play off positions and this clown has taken United to 5th bottom.
Some of his signings are absolutely horrendous.One young guy they brought in on loan from Newcastle has to be about the worst player I have ever seen

He can take Webster with him if he goes. Guys a lanky bombscare of a player.

Looks and speaks like a genuine mad man. The kind of person you’d try to avoid eye contact with on the street.

The thing is, did Steven Pressley ever have the plot in the first place, to be able to lose it?!

Senior director of the company I work for works at Carlisle and we were chatting about footy after a meeting one day;

Director: Seems like he knows his stuff and is a decent enough guy
Me: Hmmm,give it time and watch your back while you're near him

Fast forward several weeks and quelle surprise...

Did he ever have the plot to lose? An absolute fanny of a man - beggers belief that he keeps getting work.

Let's be careful what we wish for.

The worst might be yet to come. As a pundit, I'd dislike him even more than Michael Stewart and that other big lanky fanny with the beard.

And that's naw even thinking about that wee owl like creature that presents it.

Senior director of the company I work for works at Carlisle and we were chatting about footy after a meeting one day;

Director: Seems like he knows his stuff and is a decent enough guy
Me: Hmmm,give it time and watch your back while you're near him

Fast forward several weeks and quelle surprise...
Was it you that had the run in with him at a function back in the 9iar era?

Jesus %^*&!

That’s even worse (by a million miles) than I thought it was going to be.

He needs locked up in a secure unit or taken away in a white van, whichever is easiest.

No mate I used to go out with a bird years ago who worked for a big bank in Cumbernauld at the time,Pressley went in to do a substantial transaction that specifically required I.D and he was giving it the ‘don’t you know who I am’ big baws patter and being abusive to the female staff.
Fair play to her she said ‘I know exactly who you are sir and you can stop shouting at us and go and get your I.D or I can call the police to deal with you’

Needless to say he never went back to that branch!

Said to my mates in Carlisle he’d be a failure minute he signed and sad for them that i am right.

Carlisle are my English club and he has been an absolute car crash since he came in. We won only 1 of his first 10 games and took us out of play off contention. This season we havent won a game at home.

I predicted he would be a disaster as soon as he was appointed. Get him out, now!

He's been a big stick in the mud ever since he got stuck in the mud and Rudi Voller nipped in to score.

Back