Steven Pressley loses the plot

The man is a Hearts legend... however, he has proven to be an abject failure in management.

Getting angry and showing ‘fire in the belly’ doesn’t make up for the fundamentals required to be a manager.

We could all take charge of a team n have a good rant when it’s not going well :cool:

That is basically what he had just shouted at his players.
We can see he's a fraud.
The players can see he's a fraud.
Everyone can see he's a fraud.

His days in management are numbered.

As poor a manager as he is I agree with the sentiment he's putting across there re showing resilience and coping with disappointment instead of chucking in the towel. Not only in football but in life

Pained me when they appointed him. Curle was no world beater by any means but fucking Pressley!?!?

Luckily there’s only one relegation spot now after Burys expulsion so we’ve got a fighting chance of staying up.
A large section of the support has now turned against him thankfully.Some of the directors were getting stick as well and when that happens the manager gets bumped.
John Sheridan left a team in the play off positions and this clown has taken United to 5th bottom.
Some of his signings are absolutely horrendous.One young guy they brought in on loan from Newcastle has to be about the worst player I have ever seen
See United around a dozen times a season; agree with @Danny_1872 that Curle wasn`t a world beater,but actually over achieved with the squad he had to work with...... @ minder tbh mate I wasn`t convinced with Sheridan at all; but there`s no denying he left them in play off contention;(to go to f*cking relegated Chesterfield though,that should have sounded alarm bells).
The boy from Newcastle has a serious rival in the loan forward `the guy who put the c*nt into Sc*nthorpe` as to be who could be possibly worse.
Pressley is undoubtedly angry that promises made on players by DoF Holdsworth;and the guy who seems to do f*ck all Clibbens never come to fruition;and the budget gets slashed year on year.
I was at the Exeter game a couple of weeks ago;and he spent the entire game blowing a gasket....apparently turning around on Saturday after Crewe went in front and having a full on argument with supporters in the Paddock behind the home dugout...
It`s sad times at Brunton Park; as another poster pointed out it`s a good wee club;and there are more than a few Bears who regularly go watch/or look out for United.

See United around a dozen times a season; agree with @Danny_1872 that Curle wasn`t a world beater,but actually over achieved with the squad he had to work with...... @ minder tbh mate I wasn`t convinced with Sheridan at all; but there`s no denying he left them in play off contention;(to go to f*cking relegated Chesterfield though,that should have sounded alarm bells).
The boy from Newcastle has a serious rival in the loan forward `the guy who put the c*nt into Sc*nthorpe` as to be who could be possibly worse.
Pressley is undoubtedly angry that promises made on players by DoF Holdsworth;and the guy who seems to do f*ck all Clibbens never come to fruition;and the budget gets slashed year on year.
I was at the Exeter game a couple of weeks ago;and he spent the entire game blowing a gasket....apparently turning around on Saturday after Crewe went in front and having a full on argument with supporters in the Paddock behind the home dugout...
It`s sad times at Brunton Park; as another poster pointed out it`s a good wee club;and there are more than a few Bears who regularly go watch/or look out for United.
Think he will get another couple of games and then he will be out.Can see Gavin Skelton taking over for the rest of the season

No one got the pic of him when he was Sebo’d?

I think he realises this is his last chance as a manager and is literally on the edge mentally.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would laugh along with you and then go and grass you up to the boss. Snake.

Warwick end for me. I live in Morayshire but adopted my dads hometown team as my English side and still get to a couple games a season when I’m visiting the family.

I doubt he’ll be sacked after an inevitable drubbing from Blackpool but surely the next league loss and he’ll be getting his jotters.

Last edited:
I remember reading the book that bloke who got the strip signed by all of the “9IAR” era players wrote. Out of all of the players he basically said that he was the only one who was a complete and utter knob. I would have to agree with him......

Can't believe he's wasn't asked to do the Rangers legends... or the Hearts... or even cellik.

You sold yer soul ya fud. Naebody want ye.

Absolute bellend of man. Had the displeasure to meet him when he was at Hearts and was without doubt the most arrogant tosser I’ve met.

He says “I’ve been through it all before.”
There’s your answer then ...You’re the problem, Steven ..Maybe it’s time you found another occupation.

Back