Stevenston supporters bus?

Maturebear63

Official Ticketer
Hi fellow Bears.

I have just about to up sticks from the glorious Drumchapel :p and bought a property in Stevenston. Is there a supporters club in town or a bus to attend home games?;)

Dm1z40g.png

:D

Hi fellow Bears.

I have just about to up sticks from the glorious Drumchapel :p and bought a property in Stevenston. Is there a supporters club in town or a bus to attend home games?;)
Hi mate
As a ex Drummy
Trust me your move will see you mix with some great guys
Miffy and wee George spring to mind
Masonic hall also quality

Hi fellow Bears.

Keys bus will be your best bet, but finding a supporters bus isn’t your biggest issue if you’ve just moved to Stevenston! :eek:

Drumchapel must’ve been like Syria if you thought Stevenston was a good idea!

I spend all my Childhood in the Drum in the 60's and 70's. Jumped by the Kafflik aged Six on the home from school at lunch time. Result broken nose, Fighting with the kaflick school stabbed in the arse with a broken bottle aged Seven. Stabbed by the mentally challengeds at Partick train station. We we're playing Airdrie, first game when Wullie Johnston re-signed. mentally challengeds we're playing Patrick thistle. The platform was full of mentally challengeds and 4 of us had to get off the trian as it was terminating. Had to run the gauntlet.
I am sure I will survive Stevenston..lol fingers crossed.:p... Do Amazon sell stab-proof vests?
That’s doing Syria an injustice :))
Next question.... tap end or Bottom End hahaha
Tap end. :eek:

Keys bus will be your best bet, but finding a supporters bus isn’t your biggest issue if you’ve just moved to Stevenston! :eek:

Drumchapel must’ve been like Syria if you thought Stevenston was a good idea!
Drumchapel is twinned with Allepo, although Allepo is far better condition.

I spend all my Childhood in the Drum in the 60's and 70's. Jumped by the Kafflik aged Six on the home from school at lunch time. Result broken nose, Fighting with the kaflick school stabbed in the arse with a broken bottle aged Seven. Stabbed by the mentally challengeds at Partick train station. We we're playing Airdrie, first game when Wullie Johnston re-signed. mentally challengeds we're playing Patrick thistle. The platform was full of mentally challengeds and 4 of us had to get off the trian as it was terminating. Had to run the gauntlet.
I am sure I will survive Stevenston..lol fingers crossed.:p... Do Amazon sell stab-proof vests?

Oaft.

Is that pub Oliver’s still on the go in Drumchapel next to shops, used to see some hounds emptying out of there at the weekend.

Last edited:

You’ll be made more than welcome on The Keys bus mate. You might even get to meet me:p Given that I also stay in ‘The Tapend’, I’d say there’s a fair chance that we will bump into each other at some point.
Stevenston has its problems, that’s for sure, it’s no different to most places in that respect. It still has a majority of good people though, the majority of which are of a bluenosed persuasion, it also has some cracking scenery and beaches right on your doorstep. Welcome to the area mate, drop me a PM if you need any info or have any questions.

You’ll be made more than welcome on The Keys bus mate. You might even get to meet me:p Given that I also stay in ‘The Tapend’, I’d say there’s a fair chance that we will bump into each other at some point.
Stevenston has its problems, that’s for sure, it’s no different to most places in that respect. It still has a majority of good people though, the majority of which are of a bluenosed persuasion, it also has some cracking scenery and beaches right on your doorstep. Welcome to the area mate, drop me a PM if you need any info or have any questions.
Hi Fellow Stevensonian.

I totally agree with your regarding "All" areas has their problems. I squarely blame Polititians of ALL parties who have let many,many Town and Communities down since the 50/60's.They only time you see these parasites is voting time and they promisE the world and deliver feck all but peverty and hardship. If they spent a fraction of their time looking after their communities than their own personal gains with their brown envelope mentality,then some of the social issues may have been addressed.
RANT OVER....:p:p

I will be in the keys tonight and looking to see if I can meet Wullie Beatie to get on the bus for tomorrow night.
I hope to meet you and our fellow locals soon.
Maturebear63.

Forget the Stevenstonian patter your fae Stevenston but stay up the Tapend end of.
At least one of our councillors are from very good stock !

Welcome to the Tapend

Forget the Stevenstonian patter your fae Stevenston but stay up the Tapend end of.
At least one of our councillors are from very good stock !

Welcome to the Tapend

500 yards from the cross keys is definitely not tap end material. Anything above the chapel is tap end

Hi Fellow Stevensonian.

I totally agree with your regarding "All" areas has their problems. I squarely blame Polititians of ALL parties who have let many,many Town and Communities down since the 50/60's.They only time you see these parasites is voting time and they promisE the world and deliver feck all but peverty and hardship. If they spent a fraction of their time looking after their communities than their own personal gains with their brown envelope mentality,then some of the social issues may have been addressed.
RANT OVER....:p:p

I will be in the keys tonight and looking to see if I can meet Wullie Beatie to get on the bus for tomorrow night.
I hope to meet you and our fellow locals soon.
Maturebear63.

The RSC meeting is on a Monday mate. It’s Bobby Beattie you are after btw not Wullie:))

500 yards from the cross keys is definitely not tap end material. Anything above the chapel is tap end

Debatable, depending on your direction of travel. 500 yards from The Keys could possibly take you into McGregor Avenue, maybe Campbell Avenue?

Back