Stevie clark - liar and agenda driven

Bearinabluehose

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/43922852

I was not offered rangers job ...!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...s-sectarian-abuse-Scottish-Cup-Kilmarnock/amp

When I was offered rangers job ...

so Stevie your a liar .. also you comments last night show you up to be the latest in a long.line of hypocrites involved with
Scottish.football

Who live to hate rangers or at the least stick the knife in every chance they get .

I expect today widespread condemnation of the rangers support today from your septic leaning.media chums .

Tom Irish
The discredited scribblers
The hag
Someone tarred with a brush
Goulum
BBC sports department

All to find there voices after just as serious an incident at weekend .

Funny that you also didn't want to talk about this issuse involving your club preceding this match .

're the ref I don't remember you blasting him in the same fashion when in your first game at one of one of your players cheated and got a rangers player sent off.
An action that changed a game completely and got a manager ultimately sacked!

And another note Stevie 're your kids being brought up while at Chelsea some of the songs sung by Chelsea fans would have made Bernard mannings ears bleed.

In my opinion you became another also ran last night after keeping up the pretense for 18 months ... we will not accept overnight morals from alcoholics like yourself to hide the the true facts .

Meanwhile septic fans bring shame on a nation and there's a tv blackout of this .

He actually said

"When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job"

Thats not a job offer, thats probably an invite to apply for the job along with a few others.

Not sticking up for him as i hate the guy but being approached to talk about being a potential candidate and a job offer is different.

He actually said

Thats not a job offer, thats probably an invite to apply for the job along with a few others.

Not sticking up for him as i hate the guy but being approached to talk about being a potential candidate and a job offer is different.

Aye, cos after speaking to him the board probably thought "Fūck hiring that alky tramp"

Aye, cos after speaking to him the board probably thought "Fūck hiring that alky tramp"

Seems by his interview rangers spoke to him, got his ideas and plans and chose not to persue him coz lets face it if rangers offered him the job he would be at us and not a team like killie.

Im glad we didnt persue it

The whole "thank god for Chelsea taking me away from this" was genuinely hilarious.

That'll be the same Chelsea who, whilst Clarke was there, saw their support riot in their own stadium after relegation, their youth coaches allegedly racially and physically abuse black kids in their own youth system and whose chairman had to come out and tell their support to wrap the anti semetic abuse towards Avram Grant.

Clarke can take his hypocrisy and ram it up his bitter arse.

Clarke ignored St Pats fans singing sectarian chants at Boyd on Sunday

He then on Tuesday presser only wanted to talk about football matters and no off field problems

Boyd should be straight into the manager and ask why he didn’t comment on St Pats sectarian abuse of Boyd

Now he wants to vilify the people who were chanting at him last night

What he forgets is that he reacted to the Steve Clarke yer a wanker chant by waving over at the Blue Order and staring at them

He thens gets a dose of Sad FB chant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...s-sectarian-abuse-Scottish-Cup-Kilmarnock/amp

so Stevie your a liar .. also you comments last night show you up to be the latest in a long.line of hypocrites involved with
Scottish.football

Who live to hate rangers or at the least stick the knife in every chance they get .

I expect today widespread condemnation of the rangers support today from your septic leaning.media chums .

Tom Irish
The hag
Goulum
BBC sports department

Funny that you also didn't want to talk about this issuse involving your club preceding this match .

're the ref I don't remember you blasting him in the same fashion when in your first game at one of one of your players cheated and got a rangers player sent off.

And another note Stevie 're your kids being brought up while at Chelsea some of the songs sung by Chelsea fans would have made Bernard mannings ears bleed.

In my opinion you became another also ran last night after keeping up the pretense for 18 months ... we will not accept overnight morals from alcoholics like yourself to hide the the true facts .

Meanwhile septic fans bring shame on a nation and there's a tv blackout of this .
Condemnation from all angles of the mhedia regarding the goading of clarke from our support.
Condemnation of the coin thrower from "football fans" at Kris Boyd from all angles of the mhedia.
Condemnation of the goading of Kris Boyd from the " football fans" from all angles of the mhedia. Wonder why this one didnt happen? Mmm
If theyre going to talk about secterianism it really needs to be balanced. Its not "whataboutary" either.

The whole "thank god for Chelsea taking me away from this" was genuinely hilarious.

That'll be the same Chelsea who, whilst Clarke was there, saw their support riot in their own stadium after relegation, their youth coaches allegedly racially and physically abuse black kids in their own youth system and whose chairman had to come out and tell their support to wrap the anti semetic abuse towards Avram Grant.

Clarke can take his hypocrisy and ram it up his bitter arse.

Aye coz london where gangs are rife, jihadies roam free and a murder happends every second day is much better place to live

I’d be delighted if he replaced Brenda, he might be a great coach, good on the training ground, but he’s not a manager. He’s coached Killie well but look at the managers they’ve had in recent years; Locke, McCulloch, Mixu. Anyone competent would look like Klopp replacing that lot. There’s no pressure for him there, and he still cracked last night.

The fat Japanese has instructed this alky to take up the mantle of the Lurgan bigot. He is a hypocritical turd. "I just want to talk about the football" aye right!!!!! Not much of an opinion on the game last night, or on the abuse and coin thrown by the scum at Kris Boyd. Cue the fat Japanese's press lackies jumping on the big bad Rangers fans bandwagon. These chunts must know they are being used but are scared to challenge those who have an agenda against our club. Lower than a snakes belly the lot of them :mad:

When he went up the tunnel early at half time one of the guys near shouted "hurry up Clark the BBC are wanting you to comment"

In my view his immediate post-match comment of "the referee decided it" is blatantly calling the referee a cheat. What did the referee "decide" Stevie? If that comment was meant to mean the ref had pre-arranged for Rangers to win, then it is totally mental and he should be hauled over the coals for it. I can see no other interpretation of it.

Nice to hear he had a beer after the match with Stevie G... Couldn't have been that upset then obviously, deflection tactics if ever I seen it, maybe liewell got on the blower and told him his supporters were getting battered in benidorm and beyond and we need 'another story'

He actually said

But he wasn't 'approached to talk about being a potential candidate' was he?
He stated and you've quoted 'when I was approached about taking over the job'.
'Taking over the job' is not a job offer?
Away and don't talk shite.

But he wasn't 'approached to talk about being a potential candidate' was he?
He stated and you've quoted 'when I was approached about taking over the job'.
'Taking over the job' is not a job offer?
Away and don't talk shite.

Its not a job offer, Rangers when looking for a new manager will talk to a fair few candidates about taking over the job, they will get their ideas and plans and then make a decision.

Stevie bhoy reminds me of an women you meet in the Maltman on a Saturday.

You take her home and rag doll her.

You don't bother with texts or calls and then the next thing you are bombarded with abuse from her about how you used her and made her feel so bad as she never does anything like that.

A jealous one night stand that you don't wa t to be near.

Clarke has slipped effortlessly into wee Lennon’s role. Should he get the Tim job his already hate filled relationship with Rangers will be absolutely volcanic. Just for comic value he then brings up Chelsea whose headhunter crew were hardly choir singers added to recent events in Paris when they wouldn’t let a black guy on a train so aye we’re the ones in the dark ages ya tramp.

Nice to hear he had a beer after the match with Stevie G... Couldn't have been that upset then obviously, deflection tactics if ever I seen it, maybe liewell got on the blower and told him his supporters were getting battered in benidorm and beyond and we need 'another story'

Ah but that one beer obviously tipped him over the edge, a bit like Henry Sellers in Father Ted

Its not a job offer, Rangers when looking for a new manager will talk to a fair few candidates about taking over the job, they will get their ideas and plans and then make a decision.

Read what you quoted and tell me where it says anything about talking.
It doesn't, it says 'taking over'.
You're fabricating a scenario to back your position.
Why would you do that?

Read what you quoted and tell me where it says anything about talking.
It doesn't, it says 'taking over'.
You're fabricating a scenario to back your position.
Why would you do that?

I think he probably was spoken to about the possibility of him getting the job, a cant see him making that up when king can just come out and say no we never.

You can be spoken to about the possibility of taking on a job and then the employer chosing not to persue you.

Im going by what hes quoted as saying.

I think he was a candidate at one point or on the shortlist at least and we didnt persue it, hence why hes probably bitter now.

What part of that u naw getting?

In the Clarke household sectarian comments are not allowed as they're outdated and embarrassing, although ironically enough a non embarrassing comment mumbled from that household is "mum, dad's drunk again"

To do what he has with those players for over a year says to me he is pretty decent.

He is everything that's wrong with Scottish football. Ten men behind the ball. The pape support would not accept him as a manager. Just exactly what has he achieved?

Men like Smith and Burns got far worse abuse than this tramp.

What's meant to have happened ?
I was in the front of CD4 so could see Clarke, he was out his technical area over and over in the first half.
Wasn't aware of anything close to him.
UB did chant at him but it was the standard is a wanker!
And cheer up stevvvie Clark....etc
Heard nothing other than that....
Must have been individuals....??

i'd just like to add here, everyone who suggested he become Rangers manager take a long hard look at yourself

and those in the locus who wanted both him AND mcinnes give up watching football altogether

It scares me to think he might have been on our wanted list, and that quite a number of posters on here welcomed the idea.

He actually said

Is he seriously suggesting that when approached he asked our board “ but what if I get called a 19th Century Terrorist?” :rolleyes:

He’s made a total fool of himself and should be ashamed of using a subject like that to deflect from his own failings last night .

We'll see what he says when the Bheasts are hanging effigies of Protestants from the crevices of the Groin Brigade stand and screaming DOB and Hun at all Rangers players (current and former).

Scottish.football

Tom Irish
The hag
Goulum
BBC sports department

Ok Stevie bhoy,when you were allegedly approached about the Rangers job,who informed you that we had no problem with sectarianism within our support ?
Did the person who told you this(name them if you dare),or did you make it an issue and put forward the question yourself.If you did ,why did you feel it necessary to ask.Where was your indignation on Sunday when one of your players was abused in a sectarian manner?
You sir are a grade A liar and fantasist.

He is giving his mind a treat, was asked about the Ranges job, away back down south out the road. One thing for sure you are some comic.....

Clarke ignored St Pats fans singing sectarian chants at Boyd on Sunday

He then on Tuesday presser only wanted to talk about football matters and no off field problems

Boyd should be straight into the manager and ask why he didn’t comment on St Pats sectarian abuse of Boyd

Now he wants to vilify the people who were chanting at him last night

What he forgets is that he reacted to the Steve Clarke yer a wanker chant by waving over at the Blue Order and staring at them

He thens gets a dose of Sad FB chant.
Boyd will say nothing.

I cringed last night when I heard the fans abuse Clarke with the “sad FB” routine, because I knew exactly what was coming in the morning, and hasn’t it just? All the usual outlets who were so noticeable by their silence on Monday after Kris Boyd had been subjected to sectarian abuse the previous day, are out in full force attacking Rangers fans, leading their news bulletins and generally, as they do, placing sole responsibility for sectarianism on our club. Faced with this concerted attack, Rangers has felt it necessary to put out a statement condemning the vocal minority.
The hypocrisy of the anti-sectarian campaigners is clear for all to see and other than what is said about it on this board, no-one will cast a cynical eye as to its motives. I think we get that, it’s the world we live in in the “West of Scotland”. What we don’t need is by our own actions bringing the weight of that institutionally prejudiced industry crashing down on our own heads.
Come on Bears, it’s time to take responsibility for own behaviour and deny our enemies the ammunition they so enthusiastically direct our way at every opportunity.

Back