Stevie G. 15 mins for lafferty is poor judgement

You could argue that Lafferty should have got another 10-15 mins but it’s hard to pick holes. He hasn’t been playing well recently so it’s hard to complain.

Lafferty first game aside has been poor.

15 mins or 30 mins, it's unlikely he'd have done much to be honest. I hope he's a success again especially this weekend but he's got a long way to go.

Thought he got it pretty spot on with the players available. We need another striker and midfielders that go beyond the forwards. With everybody fit we have decent wingers ,we have 2 good full backs but no cover for LB and we need to change Worral for a better CB. The team overall have down well to get this far.

Our manager has yet again taken far too long in deciding to make changes against a team who are very very average,,

Bed for you, i dont know how much football most of the folk have watched in there lifes, the team was correct and as soon as he went for the goal and brought on the subs the gaps appeared.

Truth is we were punching above our weight ,

Well Done the players and management, the league is where it counts.

Gerrard isn't as good as he is portrayed, it's as clear as the nose on your face. I like him but he needs to man the %^*& up!!!!

The support was always split o .lafferty right when he signed first time, ,, he as much as anyone keeps us out in front as the" worlds most successful club"

I wouldn't have brought him on at all. I'd have trusted the players on the park to get the job done but we changed it to get Laff on and conceded as a result.

Yeh 15 minutes too many for me , did nothing again .

He won’t get a game once we sign another striker . Mark me .

Lafferty wasn't the answer tonight - he's been a bit of a let down as a signing for me. Looked to be rag-dolling defences for Hearts but not managed to do it for us.

Quality / Creativity missing in the middle of the park.

Our manager has yet again taken far too long in deciding to make changes against a team who are very very average,,
Lafferty has bern terrible since signing .. i just cant see him improving.. we need a striker with guile not a lafferty

Don’t think Lafferty will play every week but I think he will come in useful in some games,probably play out his skin the last few games of the season and score the goals that win us the league...

I don't think Lafferty has shown anything recently to suggest given longer he would of made any impact, second half against Dundee I forgot he was on the pitch.

The real issue is lack of quality on the bench to bring on and change a game.

As I feared, it has been a poor signing overall. Lafferty has not hit the ground running and the whole Northern Ireland business has proven he is still the stupid boy we had years ago.

When Lafferty came on it was the only time we looked a threat and seemed to have a focus for our attack I thought he did well but Gerrard got it wrong by not putting him on earlier.

I thought he had matured and improved as a player seeing him at Hearts.

That's what happens when you trust the highlights.

I thought Gerrard played the subs perfectly last night, he can hardly be blamed for us failing to react to a shit kick out.

Back