Stevie G 16/1 for the Swansea job.

Stevie G says the scenes when we won the league Will live with him forever.

He said he's hungry for more.

He has the chance to lead us back the Champions League, something he relishes.

Bur when Swansea come calling you don't pass that chance up, so that's us fu**ed!! B-D

I reckon Swansea are really going to struggle this season. Cooper basically worked magic to get them into the playoffs with loans but now they’ve left and so has Ayew

This is definitely going to happen I'm afraid.

Now he may have spent his entire career primarily at two clubs that are the top in their city, whose fans live and breathe football, and who regularly win silverware, but what a lot of folk don't realise about Steven Gerrard...

He really loves swans, and the though of going to a team with a swan as a logo just gets him all giddy.

No laughing at the back.

On the Swansea independent forum.

Eddie Howe 4/1

TLB 8/1
The story that the Scottish media really wants to write “Steven Gerrard running away from Scottish football “ I remember one well known Scottish journalist confidently predicting that as soon as the going got tough SG would be straight back to England

This was always my fear that no matter how much he enjoys being with us we would lose him as soon as the Swansea gig became available.

Thing is, you guys probably don’t appreciate how delusional the Swansea support is.

I worked down there for a few years and they were insistent that Barcelona used to send scouts over to watch them train so they could be as good as them. I kid you not. This was when Barca were in their pomp btw.

Yeah, he’s never leaving European football to manage Swansea :D

Thing is, you guys probably don’t appreciate how delusional the Swansea support is.

I worked down there for a few years and they were insistent that Barcelona used to send scouts over to watch them train so they could be as good as them. I kid you not. This was when Barca were in their pomp btw.
Fucking Swansea :D

Not even the biggest team in South Wales fs. Diddy team

Losing out manager to Swansea would be an utter travesty. However it appears one time potential Rangers legend John Eustace is getting it.

I know nothing about Swansea FC but the bookies are pulling a fast one.

Hoping there are enough gullible folk around willing to place their hard earned on a non starter.

Back